This is a unique opportunity to join the growing marketing department of an award winning brewery with 232 years of history.
Our marketing aim is to increase brand awareness and drive new business through customer engagement and new routes to market.
The role will encompass responsibility for marketing campaigns through current channels as well as designing product support for on and off trade departments. This is a diverse marketing role that covers digital marketing, brand strategy, website management, design, ecommerce and advertising.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive with strong experience in implementing and executing ideas. Working as part of the marketing team you will maximise content production, helping to drive audience acquisition and maximise our digital footprint. You will help to develop and create a diverse variety of digital and print content aimed at engaging customers. You must be positive and full of ideas to create new opportunities and expand on current ones. Working to our well-established brand guidelines, you would be tasked with ensuring the presence of the brand is consistently of a high quality whether in display advertising, social media or on our website.
- Build on and enhance the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Writing engaging content with attention to detail
- Create, with the wider team and on your own - shareable content to spread both our brand and our message.
- Ensure overall brand consistency and brand guidelines are maintained
- Monitor relevant social discussions about our company, competitors and industry
- Manage the marketing calendar to plan for events/dates/notable occasions/campaigns.
- Run regular marketing promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new media to reach our target audience.
- Optimise content for search engines and lead generation.
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns using MailChimp
- Maintain and develop e-commerce content to increase online customer acquisition, driving traffic through the use of social media, email marketing campaigns and the website
- Design content and materials that communicate new product features and marketing messages
- Update website content across Harvey’s brand website and other related websites
- Communicate with Site Managers throughout the pub estate to assist and establish marketing ideas
- Liaise with external companies to produce marketing materials including sales material
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points and convert ideas to practical strategies to present in meetings
- Managing the marketing budget to ensure we get the maximum ROI
- Work the occasional evening or weekend as required to attend events
- Excellent and quality assured copywriting, with an eye for detail in copy and print work
- Creative and skilled in generating ideas for content; resourceful and proactive, utilising a range of approaches to ensure a consistent release of high quality content
- Proficient in Adobe suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Highly organised
- Adaptable within a fast paced environment
- Clear communicator
- Meticulous eye for detail
- A confident communicator and effective networker
- Analytical, organisational, project management and time-management skills.
- Degree educated and/or relevant experience within a Marketing role
- Experience with – Mailchimp, Shopify, CMS, Google Analytics and Advertising, Facebook Analytics and Advertising.
- Broad understanding of digital and social media marketing.
- An interest and knowledge of beer and/or hospitality industry
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
- Discretionary Company Bonus
- Company events
- Discount at Harvey’s shop and Managed Houses
- Company Pension