Pets Corner is looking for a full time Digital Content Creator to create and manage social media content
Pets Corner started in 1968 and through its success, other businesses were created or brought in to become part of the PetFamily. Our businesses offer the pet owner an unrivalled quality of services and premium pet products.
Due to the continual PetFamily success and growth, we now require a Digital Content Creator to join our team on a full-time basis to manage social media accounts and create engaging on-brand content for the following brands that sit under the Pets Corner umbrella:
Pets Corner / Yora / MORE / Tribal / Dogwood / Pet Practice / Peter&Paul / Great&Small / GreenAcres / Dogwood / Scampers / Frogg / / King Catnip / Felipure / Maizy
The Digital Content Creator will be responsible for designing engaging on-brand content across social media platforms and email newsletters for several PetFamily brands. You will create inspirational and creative content to engage and grow customer reach while meeting the client's marketing objectives.
You will be based at Pets Corner HQ in Crawley Spindle Way. You will work closely with both our branding agency, Junction Studio and the PetFamily Digital team to write copy, photograph content, design graphics and activate posts, as well as respond to engagement.
About the role
The Digital Content Creator will play a key role in crafting strong, well-designed content that helps to deliver the PetFamily sales and marketing objectives. The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Delivering engaging on-brand social media posts for all social media channels.
- Sourcing images and content where needed.
- Writing engaging copy in the tone of voice of each brand.
- Using Adobe Creative Suite to create imagery in line with brand guidelines.
- Ensuring the social content is scheduled with our marketing strategy calendar.
- Reacting in real-time to trends and customers, as our audiences grow and engage.
- Elevating organic social content; building audiences and creating loops of purposeful content marketing.
- Monitoring and reporting findings.
- Staying on top of interesting social/email marketing trends to improve the social strategy and storytelling across all the PetFamily brands.
- You are experienced with managing social accounts and content.
- Have experience creating graphics and typography in Adobe Creative Suite.
- You know all the social media channels back-to-front.
- Are able to write engaging social media copy to support the creation of branded content.
- You understand how social media and email marketing is crucial to building an amazing brand(s) and achieving marketing goals.
- You can work in a fast-paced environment and work to tight deadlines.