Part-Time Digital Marketing Manager – Travel & Education Business in Brighton
We are looking for a strong marketing all-rounder, with a digital focus, to join our small but perfectly formed marketing team in Preston Park, Brighton. This is a fantastic part-time role, with the freedom to set your own working pattern, including the option to work set hours, set days or even term-time only.
Welcome to the team!
The marketing team is responsible for creating and delivering the marketing plans for the whole Class Tours group which includes Voyager School Travel, Family Adventure Holidays, COGO group travel, Pegasus Coaches, as well as our language schools in France. As such, this is a varied role that suits someone who enjoys applying their digital marketing know-how to a variety of different brands, products and services.
This is an exciting time to join the group, not only because we are driving phenomenal growth after the pandemic, but because we are investing in new marketing tools to make the business more productive and resilient than ever before.
Though the title is Digital Marketing Manager, the role is so much more than just tweaking web copy or reporting on bounce rates (though you’ll get to do that too).
No two days are the same; on one day you could be leading on a new website for performing arts groups or filming and editing a video for schools, the next you could be writing and analysing customer surveys or attending our student conference at Disneyland Paris.
The main focuses of the Digital Marketing Manager role:
- Drive traffic to the website using SEO, PPC and paid social campaigns
- Own the digital journey and improve website conversion using the CMS
- Manage the digital agencies and suppliers
- Develop content ideas and create engaging content, emails and customer comms across all media
- Collaborate with the Sales and Tour Coordination teams to create a great customer experience
- Lead all manner of interesting marketing projects and initiatives
The experience we’re looking for
- Hands-on experience of reporting and analytics, including GA
- Practical experience of SEO, paid social and using Google ads
- Comfortable using marketing tools such as website CMS, design and email marketing tools
- Experience managing agencies and getting the best out of suppliers
- Someone who can apply their commercial acumen to any industry (though experience in marketing education or travel would be handy it isn’t necessary)
Your skills and attributes
- Talented all-rounder who enjoys working on a variety of projects, brands and campaigns
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently
- Comfortable coming up with creative solutions to issues you’ve not encountered before
- Able to analyse data, and most importantly, make recommendations on how to improve results
- Someone with a creative eye who can write compelling blog posts, web content, email comms, and social posts
- An ideas person who is happy to challenge and be challenged
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll join a friendly, sociable and committed group of colleagues, in a relaxed working environment
- You will market an interesting range of products and services, to nice, engaged customers
- You’ll be welcomed - the Marketing function is respected and valued within the company
- You’ll never be bored as we offer a broad variety of marketing work and we encourage new approaches
- You can help implement a new CRM and shape our use of new marketing tools
- You’ll have the freedom to agree your own part-time working pattern, including the option to work set hours, set days or even term-time only
- The option for hybrid working – the flexibility to spend some time at our Preston Park office and some working from home
- £25,000 to £30,000 annual full-time equivalent salary (depending on your experience)
- 25 days paid leave + bank holidays (full-time equivalent holiday entitlement)
- Opportunity for some European travel, if this is something you are interested in
If you are looking for a varied part-time marketing role where you can make a real difference to the business, then we’d love to hear from you!