Midnight Communications is a multi-award-winning B2B PR agency. Our clients include industry leaders from sectors such as hospitality, FM, legal, accounting and architecture, and many more. We’re proud to have won over 60 awards in recognition of our work.
We’re at a tipping point in our agency growth and are looking to build our senior team with the addition of an experienced B2B Account Director.
Founded in 1995, we are a well-established business, with a great reputation and fresh ambition for the next stage of our agency growth, following a management buy-out in 2018.
This is a key position, with significant scope to build a long-term senior position within our agency for the right candidate.
AD responsibilities will include:
- Client management: Provide strategic direction of campaigns; nurture excellent client relationships to become a trusted adviser.
- Creative development: Ideate creative b2b campaigns.
- Account delivery: Provide hands-on campaign delivery, including writing, planning, logistics and oversee team.
- Business management: Manage resourcing on accounts, working to three-month resource plans to identify recruitment needs.
- People management: Manage, inspire and nurture the team.
- Client development: Regularly review cross and up-sell opportunities.
- New business: Identify new and organic business opportunities, developing proposals and playing a senior or leading role as part of the pitch team for prospective clients.
- Strategic direction: Help develop the business, and creative direction of the agency.
- Operations: Identify business needs and improvements to increase efficiency.
- Professional development: Commit to continuous professional development.
We’re looking for an exceptional senior B2B PR professional, with experience leading impactful campaigns, nurturing teams and developing business. The right candidate will have that magic mix of strategic insight, commercial acumen, emotional intelligence, natural creativity and boundless enthusiasm.
Midnight’s package includes:
- Salary circa £50k
- Private healthcare scheme
- Gym membership
- Mobile phone
- Performance-related bonus
- Pension @ 3 per cent
- Total package = circa £56K
- 25+ days annual leave (21 days basic plus 3 days between Christmas and New Year, plus birthday off).
- Additional loyalty annual leave days – 1 per year, capped at 5 days.
- Tailored career development, six-monthly reviews and tailored training programme
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Annual social away weekend, company strategy away days
- Regular team socials