This is a great opportunity to join a successful award-winning creative communications agency, specialising in annual reports, as a Junior Account Executive.
In this progressive entry-level role, you will be working across a variety of client accounts to deliver compelling creative projects that set us apart as an agency.
You will engage with senior stakeholders and develop an understanding of client strategies and the importance of corporate narrative.
The role is well suited to a friendly, ambitious, natural communicator and team player, excited to join a dynamic and growing business. A flair for flexibility along with the ability to work calmly under pressure will stand you in very good stead.
The successful candidate will be motivated and ambitious, with an excellent command of the English language, with a curious and innovative mind along with a keen eye for detail.
The Junior Account Executive will work closely with the wider client team as well as creative and production colleagues in a friendly new office based on the eastern side of Shoreham Port.
We are looking for:
- Excellent command of English with the ability to proofread accurately
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Presentable, personable, ambitious and friendly
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and work ethic
- Project management experience will be an advantage
- Flexibility and team focussed with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude to getting the job done
In the first instance, please apply in writing with your CV and, essentially, a formal detailed covering letter explaining why you're interested in the role and what you can bring to the table, together with details of your relevant experience and English and Maths education grades. First stage interviews will include proofreading and literacy tests.
References required. No agencies please.