Are you a Senior Digital Project Manager looking to help create digital experiences that make a positive impact on peoples lives?
From using digital design, film and psychology to help reduce global drink driving rates alongside the UN through transforming learning culture for one of the world’s largest organisations; the work we create at Tilt seeks to create a lasting legacy on business and society.
Due to our sustained growth we now have an opportunity for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join our expanding team.
To qualify for this role you will need at least five years experience in a multi disciplined digital creative agency environment, with three or more of those years in digital project management; as you’ll be overseeing and producing a variety of projects involving websites, film and motion graphics.
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced project manager who enjoys a hybrid role of account management and project management.
- A creative mindset with the ability to realise the creative vision with the project team.
- A proven track record of leading high value digital projects across client accounts.
- A natural organiser experienced in creating accurate project timelines, budgets and resource planning; able to juggle the needs of more than one project at a time.
- Great people skills, with clear and proactive communication; able to build bridges between across functional teams, keeping people and projects on track.
- Process oriented attention to detail; ability to manage and track project progress and budgets, maximise efficiency across teams, identify scope creep and change requests and manage accordingly.
- Experience across a range of project management methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, comfortable presenting to client’s senior management/stakeholders.
- Strong strategic and commercial skills with the ability to think beyond the client brief; shaping the growth of your client account.
- Have a strong understanding of multiple digital technologies to better support integrated solutions including web design and build, film and motion graphics production.
- Solution focused mindset with the ability to encourage team members to look for creative options.
If this sounds like you, then good times! If you are also looking for an opportunity to work on projects that will create a lasting positive impact on business and society – then what are you waiting for; click to apply and unlock your potential.