Sugarhill Brighton is a Womenswear brand based in Brighton.
Our mission is to design clothing our customers love to wear, produced in an ethical and sustainable way, enabling us to support social and environmental causes close to our hearts.
We are looking for an E-commerce Assistant to join our e-commerce team. In this role you will be responsible for adding and maintaining web products, and ensuring our site is maintained to the highest standard.
• Assist with product launches in-line with the online trading calendar, ensuring all assets are delivered, uploaded and optimised
• Work closely with the creative team to ensure that all product content is delivered on time
• Upload product imagery, descriptions, details and size guides onto our back-end ensuring information feeds though into the front-end site correctly
• Assist with ensuring the website is optimised and content is up to date, performing regular site walks and testing to identify any bugs or issues
• Manage end-to-end customer journey via daily website checks to maintain high standards across the site - escalating any issues to relevant team member and resolving all issues in timely manner.
• Supporting the launch and development of new systems, including end-to-end testing and performance reporting
• Highly organised & positive can-do attitude
• Minimum 1+ years experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of Shopify and Google Analytics
• Confident using Excel and reporting tools
- • Interested or previous experience in fashion