We are an established and expanding software testing and quality assurance services company based in Eastbourne, East Sussex. We work with a range of exciting and innovative clients supporting them in their development and implementation of software products. We provide them with test execution services alongside expert support and consultancy on quality assurance.
Working alongside our team of experienced testers and guided by our management team, you will provide real-time feedback on the quality of our client’s products. Opportunities for upskilling into Test Management, Security testing, Load and Performance testing, Automation, Usability testing and Accessibility testing are available for candidates’ showing aptitude and desire to progress.
You will be responsible for the development of test scripts, functional and compatibility test execution, reporting of any issues discovered during testing and daily reports on progress. You may find yourself working independently for our clients, as part of the clients QA team, or as part of an internal QA team.
- Understanding and analysing test requirements, planning test approaches and presenting these back to key stakeholders
- Delivering both exploratory and scripted testing, reporting results and escalating issues as appropriate
- Communicating directly with clients, joining stand ups for remote teams and arranging work schedules, occasional onsite visits
- Reviewing progress and reporting on velocity, modifying plans as needed
- Suggesting alternative options proactively, working with the latest tools and technology to deliver quality results
- Have an ISTQB Foundation Qualification
- Minimum 2 years testing experience, with a proven track record of working in a mixed discipline team
- A degree in Computer Science, or similar computing subject
- A fundamental knowledge of agile working, and software testing life cycles in agile environments
- Experience using test case management tools and project trackers, such as: DevOps, JIRA, TestRail, Zephyr, Asana etc.
- Some knowledge or experience working with BDD and Gherkin scripting is advantageous
- Be a responsible and organised individual, taking ownership of your work, foreseeing potential issues before they arise
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- Have a solid knowledge of the software development lifecycle, and an interest in technology
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritise in a dynamic environment while keeping focus on the quality of your work
Bonus Points For:
- Further ISTQB or testing qualifications
- Coding and/or automated testing experience
- API testing experience
- Other technical experience - tell us more about yourself!
What we offer:
At Zoonou, you’ll be part of a dynamic and ambitious team. We work hard to make sure Zoonou provides a platform for you to grow and reach your fullest potential, with a strong promote-from-within ethos. Our success and growth are fuelled by the exceptional talent of our team and in return for their dedication we give back to them in a number of ways including:
- Professional development plans, training budgets and routes for career and salary growth
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Hybrid working, following initial 2 week onboarding with our team in Eastbourne
- Access to mental health support
- Company pension
- Team budget for social events and rewards
- 32 days holiday (inc, Bank Holidays)
- Additional holiday after 3 years of service
- Free eye tests
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks when we're in the office and regular company social events when we're not.