- Brighton -Hybrid or Remote
- Customer Service, Sales, Office / Administration
- Contract Type
A tech scale up with Big Plans...
When you join Exclaimer you will join a global award-winning SaaS provider with an exceptional revenue rate, ambitious growth plans, and an exciting work culture.
Not heard of us?
We provide world-class email signature solutions that let organisations of any size achieve brand consistency, legal compliance, and customer engagement on any device. Designed for Microsoft 365, Google Workplace, and Microsoft Exchange, our solutions are used by over 50,000 customers in 150+ countries. Some of these customers include renowned companies such as Sony, Mattel, Bank of America, NBC, the Government of Canada, the BBC, and the Academy Awards. We have over 250 employees worldwide.
We are seeking a Renewals Specialist to join this busy team, being a key point of contact for our customers. The successful candidate will cultivate the best processes around renewals ultimately securing payment for a new contract period. You will actively communicate and let customers partake in planning their growth.
You will be good administrator with strong organisational skills and want to work in a busy, friendly and fun team.
- Prepare renewals quotations, invoices and notifications
- Assist the sales team with the creation and processing of orders in the CRM system
- Proactively communicate with existing customers to negotiate T&Cs and issue renewal contracts
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders and as well as customer accounts.
- Up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Follow up on invoice queries, outstanding invoices and payments
- Escalate pain points to the Sales and Customer Success teams
- Maintain accurate and timely information in the CRM database
- Respond to basic sales questions around process or entitlement
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Charismatic, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess a natural ability to build effective relationships with others, having excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with an ability to manage you own time to meet your responsibilities.
- Know when to consult and escalate.
- An affinity with numbers, spreadsheets and systems.
- You will have a track record of honesty, transparency and going the extra mile for your customers.
- A quick learner, you can absorb and process information swiftly.
And it would be great if you had:
- 1+ year experience in a Renewals Specialist / Sales Support role or similar.
- Worked in an organisation providing SaaS or cloud-based product.