Midnight Communications is hiring! We are looking for a smart, energetic executive to join our award-winning PR and content team in Brighton.
Ideally with 2+ years’ agency or in-house experience, our new recruit will support our team to deliver campaigns for several of our (mostly business-to-business) clients, to help them build the reputation they deserve in the business, trade and national media.
A strategic thinker, they’ll have a thirst for knowledge and a nose for news and will get a buzz from confidently pitching to media to land stand-out media coverage. They’ll be a confident social media user too and understand its value in the marketing mix.
Crucially, they’ll be a genuine team player, keen to support colleagues and with the intellect, analytical capabilities and empathy needed to impress and build strong relationships with journalists and our clients.
Midnight’s package includes:
- Salary circa £24k (dependent on experience)
- Private healthcare scheme
- Gym membership
- Performance-related bonus
- Total package = circa £27K
- 25+ days annual leave (21 days basic plus 3 days between Christmas and New Year, plus birthday off).
- Additional loyalty annual leave days – 1 per year, capped at 5 days.
- Tailored career development, with six monthly reviews and a bespoke training programme
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Annual social away weekend, company strategy away days
- Regular team socials
Established in 1995, Midnight Communications has a reputation as one of the leading PR companies in the South, with a range of business clients in sectors such as law, insurance, property and accountancy.
We’re proud to have won over 60 awards over the years, including recently being shortlisted for the PRCA Dare Consultancy of the Year Award in our category.
This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm. We are based in the vibrant area of central Brighton and offer flexible hybrid working.
If you think you fit the bill and feel that we’d be a good match for you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
No agencies please.