** Campaign Best Places to Work Winner 2022
** RAR Award-Winners
** Clients include Financial Times Live, Cats Protection, Haymarket Group, Festival of Marketing, AGM Group, RSPCA
- We are looking for a dynamic individual with a real passion and understanding for all things Digital to join our agency. Our team is committed to helping our clients plan, build and deliver coherent creative and effective media solutions.
- The role will suit someone with digital experience who is active and knowledgeable across all platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and has a passion for the power of digital to reach and influence people online.
- Someone who is agile and adaptable, ready to work at fast pace and meet deadlines, across new business and client briefs at the same time.
- It’s critical that you have worked in designing digital campaigns and activating digital platforms for all audiences.
- You will form a key part of MCM client communications and add value to the relationship.
Hours / Location
This is a full time role - 5 days a week with your hours fully flexible across the week after discussion with us around core meeting times (which are via Zoom). We operate a work from anywhere policy with quarterly full team meet ups in locations around London and the South East plus the option to work at one of our hub offices in London or Kent when you want to work away from home at any time.
Who we are
We are one of the UK’s longest established and most trusted digital agencies. Founded in 1997 we’re always a year older than Google!
Our culture is set around Our ‘Why’:
"To challenge and inspire growth so we thrive and exceed expectations whilst empowering people to live their best lives."
We attract people who want the flexibility to work wherever and whenever they like yet also want regular face-to-face contact, socialising and a challenging role. New employees constantly tell us "It really isn't like this anywhere else." Come and find out why!
With a focus on Paid Search & Social campaigns together with technical SEO we work for a range of well known brands across a spectrum of sectors including B2B events, Publishing, E-Learning, Charities and Tourism, including a team serving the Icelandic market.
Our team enjoy a wide range of benefits including regular in house and external training courses, remote first working (with shared office choices if preferred), weekly and monthly face to face day meetings and team fun events, Health Insurance and reward benefits from Apple Watch through to subsidised gym membership and half price weekends away, Pension Scheme, fully flexible holiday allowance, a staff well-being committee who organise a host of regular activities, the opportunity to help drive the business forward via a series of focus groups and more.
Main roles and responsibilities
- Being the first point of call for clients, providing strategic and tactical advice, developing long lasting relationships with them.
- Deliver against client strategies and digital priorities for the year.
- Project manage and work with the digital marketing team to deliver exceptional digital campaigns.
- Ensure client campaigns and projects are delivered within the time required to make them profitable to the highest quality.
- Ensure the delivery of work is to the highest possible standard.
- Foresee and solve problems around delivery issues.
- Manage internal resource bookings.
- Support with day-to-day client communication.
- Monitor our collective performance weekly.
- Suggest and drive constant innovation across all channels.
- Monitor client spend and budgeting closely.
- Complete work to deadline and often under pressure.
- Present work internally and externally.
- Help support resource planning as demand increases.
- Develop individual client relationships to facilitate account growth.
- Amazingly personable … communication is the lifeblood of our business. Your passion must lie in working with people. You must have a natural ability to handle challenging situations and personalities with charm.
- Experienced and knowledgeable of digital both, in B2C and B2B environments, and how it plays out within different forms of media.
- You’ve worked in the Events, Media or Publications industry (desired).
- Customer focused with the ability to understand customer needs and develop ideas to translate these into engaging online activities.
- Experienced at managing clients and creating long lasting relationships with them
- Strong planning and organisation skills are essential.
- Cross-channel experience (SEO, PPC, Social, Paid Social and Content)
- The ability to work to deadlines, juggling multiple tasks while working across clients, and go the extra mile to get things done.
- Pride in your work … we treat our clients' brands as our own and are meticulous about our approach. You will have real pride in what you deliver and always strive for perfection.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Proactive and resourceful, eager to learn and think out-of-the-box.
- Be a team player able to build effective relationships.
- Be a resilient and self-motivated individual.
Career Development opportunities
Opportunity for the Digital Account Manager role to eventually progress into a Digital Account Director role.