Digital Marketing Manager (Hybrid)
- British Parking Association
- Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Up to £35k (depending on experience)
- SEO & PPC, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
The British Parking Association (BPA) represents the UK parking and traffic management profession. Our 750+ corporate members include local government, commercial providers, and parking system operators, as well as consultants and academics. In addition, we represent over 500 individuals and have a separate membership structure to support their professional development.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to drive digital initiatives to support communication, content, and our overall business plan, ensuring the Association has a strong and consistent digital presence across all its platforms.
This is a dynamic and exciting time for the Association as it launches a new Strategic Plan supported by an inclusive digital communications plan to increase and enhance member engagement.
This is a permanent contract position, a hybrid role working two days out of five in our Haywards Heath office; 35 Hours per week although we do expect some flexibility. We offer 23 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays, rising by one day for each full year to a maximum of 28 days. We offer the following benefits after passing the initial probationary period:
- Company pension scheme
- Season ticket advance
- Flexi-time scheme: accrue hours in one month and take up to one day off in the following month
- Investors in People – GOLD standard.
- Staff Review Group
- We encourage the Professional Development of all staff, performance reviews, tailored opportunities such as knowledge sharing sessions, projects, coaching, online training courses, external training
This is a key role and the ideal person will embrace all aspects of digital communications with our members, stakeholders, the media, and the public in order to place the Association as the first port of call to drive positive and proactive publicity. They will support continuous improvement of how the Association delivers its digital communications, ensuring it is responsive to the existing and future needs of members and provide key cross-team support for membership engagement through the development and delivery of the BPA’s digital estate.
Required skills and experience
• Advanced understanding of editing and creation of online content for websites
• Sound knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and SEO tools and experience of using e-marketing tools (e.g. SendinBlue, SurveyMonkey and Hootsuite)
• Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Experience of managing social media channels and creation of appropriate content
• Design experience or knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
• Confident and engaging communicator with ability to create imaginative and impactful digital communications
• Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
• Dynamic, forward-thinking, and proactive approach to delivery of communications
• Excellent organisational skills ensuring ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise work effectively
• Collaborative people management and leadership skills
• Willingness and ability to work flexible hours from time to time if the need arises
• Willingness to travel.