PR Account Executive
- Bamboo Nine
- £22K + (Depending on Experience)
- Marketing / PR
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Contract Type
We are on the lookout for a passionate individual to expand our growing Digital PR department at Bamboo Nine.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience, and will be well-read and have well-informed opinions on trends across several sectors. You will be able to write clear and concise copy. An eye for design and visual styles would be a welcome bonus.
Essential Qualifications & Attributes:
- A drive for excellence – action-oriented and results-driven
- Have PR (or relevant) experience, 1 year +
- A sophisticated ‘people person’ - an energetic team player who's happy to train, learn and take constructive feedback in a nurturing environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including in-person and phone manner
- Demonstrate creativity, understanding and extreme attention to detail through the ability to create client-ready content, including press releases
- Have initiative + maturity - take ownership and see tasks through.
- Trouble-shooter - ability to spot potential issues, avoid or solve them
- A strategic thinker and list-maker who is supremely organised
- An initiative-taker and results-orientated professional keen to grow yourself and our business
- Excellent writing skills (perfect grammar + punctuation)
- Expertise of Microsoft / Mac software Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and social media platforms
- Have a passion for the media landscape across different sectors including B2C and B2B
- Help with the day-to-day running of our PR department
- Help conceive and deliver PR and communications strategies for clients
- Deliver excellent written communications – from emails to copy
- Help with social media content, activation and management
- Support with meetings and diary organisation for team, clients and others
- Pitch story ideas to journalists by phone / other forms of communication
- Create/develop media lists relevant to the PR client's sectors/stories
- Influencer/ Blogger outreach
- Working with the larger team including the SEO Team and the Social Media Team
- Scottish Widows Pension
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption benefits
- 28 days paid Annual Leave plus bank Holidays
- Personal Development plan with biannual reviews and objective setting
- Annual Pay review
- Regular employee training sessions
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Regular office socials
- Friday team long lunch
- Office Closed between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working hours
- Referral Bonus for introducing new employees
- Birthday gift from Directors
- If you have a baby, we will deliver a package of healthy ready meals so dinner is on us!
- Weekly local artisan teas and coffee delivery
- Weekly fruit and milk delivery
- Home baked cakes and treats
- Office Dog!
- Central Brighton location
- Organic promotions (we promote within)
- Beer & Gin fridge
Is Bamboo Nine right for you?
Here at Bamboo Nine it is no coincidence that our staff turnover is so low. We truly care about our company culture, putting a strong emphasis on work life balance and employee happiness both from a work and social perspective.
Whether you are the kind of person who enjoys sampling one of Brighton’s amazing pubs or restaurants during an extended Friday lunch break, and who relishes the idea of regular team socials including both Christmas and Summer parties. Or, enjoying a slice of home baked cake with an artisan tea, all whilst giving Eva the office dog a stroke is more your style. There truly is something to make you feel happy at work.
From a career perspective, we also have you covered. You will get the opportunity to hone your skills on large, exciting client accounts whilst working with some of the brightest minds in the industry, while simultaneously being given all the tools you need to help you progress as far as your ambition desires.
So really only one question remains... what are you waiting for?