Grow brand awareness and leads for one of the most unique brands in travel.
You will be responsible for planning, implementing and analysing advertising campaigns across all paid channels.
The successful candidate will bring strong knowledge and experience in paid search including display and paid social advertising. You should come with the ability to own the setup, health & optimisation checks and be able to identify new opportunities across multiple platforms.
- Accountable for day-to-day campaign management and ad creation on paid platforms, including Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads & Microsoft Ads.
- Manage forecasts and budgets to hit brand CPL, COS and acquisition targets.
- Analyse, test and optimise site conversion rates and bounce rates, including landing page optimisation.
- Manage regular copy and image audits to ensure campaigns are running efficiently, and in line with brand values.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams re. trends and opportunities.
- Deliver scheduled KPI reporting including results on and recommendations to improve campaign strategies, target groups and creative efficiency.
- Work alongside the marketing team as required to support the broader marketing strategy.
- 3+ years’ experience managing paid media channels in either a client-side role or similar agency role.
- Can bring fresh ideas, industry best practices and innovation to our Paid Search activity.
- Track record of forecasting and managing budgets efficiently to hit channel and company KPIs.
- Proficient Google Analytics user with strong Excel skills.
- Have a deep understanding and appreciation of the importance of tracking and attribution.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to identify opportunities and understand the reasons behind performance changes in accounts.
- Ability to write compelling ad copy, and be able to test and optimise accordingly.
- Demonstrate knowledge of recent Google updates and product releases and have an adaptable approach to paid search management.
- Good understanding of broader online and offline marketing mix and marketing attribution.
- Detail-oriented, extremely organised, with excellent proofing skills.
- Experience with marketing within the US would be advantageous.
Why Pura Aventura?
Pura Aventura has always been more than a travel company. We are award-winning sustainable travel pioneers where travel, people, planet and profit co-exist harmoniously.
We are one of the first travel companies in the UK to be certified B Corp, are trusted by leading publications from the FT to Vanity Fair, and have been frequently praised by Which? Our customers rate us 5* Platinum on Feefo.
Just as our holidays take you away from the crowds, our actions (aka Travel Positive™) take us beyond mere words, to create award-winning, sustainable holidays and a personal connection to the places we love.
As part of our 1% For the Planet commitment, we balance the total carbon produced on every holiday by 160% - a mile for every kilometre you travel from your front door and back again. By investing in an award-winning, fully accredited and independently verified reforestation project, our action helps creates sustainable income opportunities for rural communities, assuring the long-term success of our environmental legacy.
Rewards and benefits
Life at Pura Aventura is dynamic, engaging, and always evolving. As well as working with some of the most innovative people in travel, you will partner with local contacts with opportunities to help make a positive difference through our network of communities, both within and outside Pura Aventura. Here are just a few of our rewards and benefits that help make our team experience that bit more extraordinary.
1. Flexible working options to benefit you, your family and your wellbeing that can include flexi-time, job or working remotely
2. Competitive salary relating to your experience.
3. At least 20 days paid holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
4. A company pension. Our pension scheme is compliant with auto-enrolment obligations. Our pension contributions meet the statutory rate of 8% which is made up of a 3% employer contribution and a 5% employee contribution.
6. Training and development opportunities - just ask.
6. Our company cash health plan with BUPA, which offers financial support on a number of everyday healthcare treatments via reimbursing you either the full amount of part of the cost.
7. Optional interest-free company loans for seasonal train tickets for commuting to work. The full amount of the season’s loan is paid upfront by us as the employer. This cost is then deducted from the employee’s pay over the months which follow. If this is a yearly loan for example, the cost is deducted over the 12 months which follow.
8. Our ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme. Access bikes and other cycling equipment directly from our scheme provider and pay monthly out of your salary. Ditch cars and buses and enjoy a nice and breezy commute instead!
9. Annual company holiday party. We offer a friendly and supportive work environment and recognise that celebrating each other’s success is an important part of this culture. We host an annual party in order to do exactly that!
11. Paid time off during work hours for volunteering with a set of charities.
12. Plenty of coffee, tea, fruit and filtered water.
13. A diverse environment in team, thoughts, ideas and actions