- Wild Nutrition
- Lewes / Hybrid
- £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
- eCommerce Executive
- eCommerce, Marketing / PR
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
Food-Grown® supplements by Henrietta Norton, proven in research & real life to support every life stage. All ethically & sustainably sourced.
Job title: eCommerce Executive
Reports to: Head of eCommerce
Salary: £25k - £35k DOE
Location: Hybrid - must be able to travel to Lewes HQ 1-2 times/week
Wild Nutrition was founded by nutritional practitioner Henrietta Norton BSc Dip NT, an expert in women’s nutritional health, who spent years formulating for supplement giants.
Her dedication to Food-Grown® supplements has become a global collaboration. At Wild Nutrition, our team of nutritionists share conversations, consultations and, above all, knowledge with women navigating every life stage. We are uncompromising when it comes to the ethical, sustainable sourcing of high-quality ingredients. And why we stand with the network of B Corp brands, committed to using business for good.
2021 was an exciting year for us. In May we announced our multi-million pound private equity investment, led by Piper Equity (backers of Monica Vinader, Mindful Chef, Neom Organics). We have experienced significant revenue growth in 2021 and are now looking to scale in the UK and international markets.
About the role
This an exciting opportunity to learn first hand how to manage and grow a direct to consumer brand, identify opportunities for growth and implement them. Reporting directly into our Head of Ecommerce, you will be responsible for optimising our ecommerce platform and partner apps. This is a role for someone looking to learn everything there is to know about ecommerce, someone eager to get ‘stuck in’ and take on responsibility, and
make an impact.
What you’ll be doing:
● Collaborate with the wider DTC team to drive creative, platform, and partner app improvements to boost conversion rate, and support acquisition and performance marketing activity.
● Day-to-day management of the ecommerce website, partnering with the wider Marketing team and external agencies to monitor and update product, content, and merchandising.
● Analyse product, category & website level data (sales, conversation rate, page views, events, goals, funnel, etc) and share reporting and insight to enable performance improvement and troubleshoot issues.
● Support the rollout of the eCommerce strategy and roadmap.
● Collaborate with the Customer Care team to create a world-class customer
experience through continuous improvement.
● Coordinate with the Operations team to ensure products are always in stock.
● Research strategies and tools across the ecommerce ecosystem to increase sales and improve our operational efficiency.
● Understand the ecosystem in which we operate and proactively share opportunities and challenges (e.g. competitor, industry and marketing landscape).
● Provide day-to-day administration support where required.
Skills we are looking for:
● Strong with content management and website merchandising
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Ability to provide analysis to track KPI performance, and identify new opportunities for growth
● Experience with A/B testing and reporting on results
● An understanding of SEO best practices and implementation
● Excellent communication and organisational skills, along with a customer-first approach
● Experience with Shopify and associated apps
● Proficient in Google Suite ( Google Analytics, Search Console, Optimise) and Hotjar
● Experience working in a direct to consumer brand (preferred, not essential)
● Experience with subscriptions is a bonus
● Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture
● All the latest tech & software you need
● We operate a hybrid-working policy offering flexible hours and a mix of office/remote working
● Summer Fridays
● Company bonus scheme
● Generous pension plan
● Private health insurance with mental health cover
● Employee Assistance Programme - including Counselling services
● Time given every year to volunteer with a local charity of your choice
● Generous leave package with additional LOS days based on time with the company
● 50% team discount on all Wild Nutrition supplements
● Free Nutritionist consultation
● Dog-friendly office environment
We care about creating a diverse and inclusive team and we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences to work with us.
We are also one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women 2021 and UK's Best Workplaces for Wellbeing 2022 awarded through our accreditation with Great Place to Work.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.