- JOY. Concerts
- Design / Creative, Marketing / PR, Office / Administration
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
JOY. are independent concert promoters & event organisers based in the heart of Brighton. We promote in excess of 200 events across the UK every year for an eclectic range of artists including Interpol, Architects, The Flaming Lips, Bat For Lashes, Declan McKenna, Moderat, Gaz Coombes, The Big Moon, RY X, Kamaal Williams, Stereolab, Miles Kane, 2manydjs, The Damned, John Newman, Inhaler, Skunk Anansie, Orville Peck, Dead Kennedys, Kokoroko, The Lathums, Shame, Father John Misty and many more.
As well as concert promotion we manage the diaries of several established music venues including Concorde2 in Brighton. We also run several festivals in England including On The Beach Festival, which most recently saw a total of 34,000 music lovers gather on Brighton Beach across 4 days to see sold out performances from Fatboy Slim, Carl Cox, Andy C and more.
We are looking for a creative and driven individual to join our team as a Marketing Co-ordinator. This individual will be responsible for overseeing and implementing all aspects of marketing for JOY. and our client venues & festivals.
- Manage day to day activities across online and social media accounts for JOY. and all affiliated companies
- Develop and implement excellent marketing strategies across online and out of home
- Manage and record marketing campaign budgets
- Build and execute Facebook advertising marketing campaigns to drive ticket sales and increase brand awareness
- Design bespoke and template-based artwork & digital content, event listings and engaging social media content
- Arrange local and regional print orders and distribution
- Manage and update listings on the JOY. web page
- Create general newsletters and dedicated event mailers
- Identify new avenues and channels to connect with potential customer bases
- Liaise with industry partners on artist & event marketing strategies & plans
- National & International event work and company representation where required
- A minimum of 2-year experience in live events marketing, or a similar role (preferred)
- A passion and knowledge of the music and live events industry
- Substantive experience working across various social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (essential)
- Working experience of Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Ads Manager (essential) and knowledge of other paid advertising platforms (beneficial).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and Photoshop (preferred)
- Proven experience compiling and driving creative marketing campaigns to increase ticket sales and increase brand awareness (preferred)
- Experience using Microsoft Office programmes (Excel, Word etc.)
- Excellent understanding of digital and marketing trends
- Proficient online copy writer (preferable)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and at pace