We are an in-house marketing team for the automotive group Sinnis International with a portfolio of business interests including motorcycle wholesale distribution including Sinnis Motorcycles, NIU Electric Scooters & Hyosung Motorcycles, an OEM and aftermarket parts retail store Motorcycle Parts Warehouse, and several e-commerce properties.
Your unique expertise and techniques will form a major part of our marketing output across multiple channels and brands, so you must be able to think on your feet, be proactive and have an eye for detail. We are looking for someone who can bring up-to-date and forward-thinking practices to not only keep pace with current trends, but bring exciting, new elements and ideas to our brands.
About the role
As the digital advertising executive for a group of affiliated motorcycle brands, you will work with the marketing manager and brand managers to drive performance with paid ads (specifically, on Facebook and Google platforms) and support with other technical and operational aspects of digital marketing (for example, feed and integration set up).
You will be the digital advertising lead within a team of 4 on-site staff working under the marketing manager. Your primary role will be to take the lead on advertising, using visuals from our photographer and graphic designer to create, scale, maintain and report on performance-focused campaigns on Facebook and Google platforms for (brand exposure, eCommerce, and lead generation).
A secondary aspect of your role will be to help to manage and improve the digital marketing infrastructure upon which our websites and ads rely - maintaining and upgrading ad platform tags, pixels, and feeds, addressing issues flagged by Google Search Console and AHREFs SEO tools, setting up integrations and plugins and helping with other operational aspects of ad and landing page performance (either by carrying tasks out in-house or by sourcing and briefing external freelancers to complete them).
● Run ad campaigns on Google and Facebook platforms to drive leads, conversions and revenue for our portfolio of brands.
● Set and pace the division of advertising budgets (£20k+ Per Month) between platforms, campaigns, and audiences to achieve the best results
● Report on digital advertising as it relates to sales activities, gathering sales data from managers and linking it to our digital metrics
● Set up, manage, and continually improve our digital advertising set up, including feeds, tags, and pixels as well as third-party integrations
● Support the team with other aspects of the digital marketing mix, for example improving the landing pages, forms, and technical SEO on our sites
● Meet regularly with managers to report on advertising activities and ensure that they align with overall business goals
Ideal candidate will possess
● Experience working in an advertising role (agency or in-house)
● Digital Marketing and advertising Experience
● Strong communication and reporting skills
● Ability to analyse campaign performance
● Ad Management in Google Ads & Facebook Ads
● Ability to scale both eCommerce and lead generation campaigns
● Structure and planning of advertising campaigns from execution to analysis
● Use Google’s suite of products to identify issues on-site and with ad tags
● Willingness to help with and learn new platforms and plugins for websites and ads
● Results-driven, good time management, and detail-oriented
● Working knowledge of and experience with the WordPress CMS
● SEO or CRO experience or knowledge of (freelance, agency, or in-house)
● Experience with Google Analytics, Merchant Center, AHREFS, and Search Console
● Create compelling and powerful content (photo, graphic & video) to engage our audiences across all platforms.
● Ad copywriting and creation of mailers/newsletters to push the brands forward.
● Motorcycle licence or interest in motorcycles and the culture that surrounds them
PPC Experience: 2 Years
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: circa £28k/year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 per year
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brighton, BN41 1PL: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- PPC: 2 years (preferred)
- digital marketing: 2 years (preferred)