Project Operations Manager
- Remote first
- Competitive, based on experience
- Project Operations Manager
- Software Engineering, Data Analysis, Project Management
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
PIGEON connects people via 1-2-1 video chats to share or learn everyday skills. Sharers get paid for their time and Learners can discover a wide range of knowledge and tips.
The PIGEON team is a virtual team spread across the UK and EU, so virtual calls, meetings and being totally self-managed is a key part to this role.
PIGEON is a community platform, so we encourage you to bring ‘you’ to work, add to the project, be a part of the team and help us change the way we share skills and knowledge globally.
Project Operations Manager reporting into the Founder and working alongside the PIGEON Community team, DabApps - technical development team and Add Mustard - digital marketing team. Must have 3-5yrs+ experience of proven Project Management with clear expertise across;
- All Business operations, project planning, resource planning and budget management with a fantastic ability to read human dynamics for optimal project teams
- Evidence working across multi-discipline teams to map out new ways of working and successfully implementing ways of working for a remote team
- Able to liaise with the technology, digital, marketing, and finance teams to co-ordinate milestones, build and manage project timelines, and prioritise issues, for short-, medium-, and long-term delivery
- Proven experience of working in high paced and agile environments and keeping projects on time and budget
- Introduce and implement reporting processes to improve productivity and efficiency and implement across the teams
- Create initiatives to form a well-balanced working environment
- Proven track-record in project management tools
- Proactive problem-solving approach to operational challenges
- Extremely organised and be able to own and agree detailed project roadmaps and planning software
- Brilliant attention to detail
- An agile mind that can cope with multi-department demands and a wide variety of KPIs and needs
- Excellent communicator and presenter; liaising between Founder, Developers, Creatives, Analysts, Digital Media Teams
- Good IT and technical skills. Able to write clear presentations, documents working within agreed brand guidelines
- Experience of planning stakeholder reporting
The role will be dynamic, varied and you will need excellent prioritisation and decision-making skills to coordinate between the teams. You will need to be able to work effectively in a team-based agile environment, as well as playing a part in the growth and direction of the company as we establish PIGEON and grow as a company.
Working remotely to the Founder, DabApps in Brighton/Cardiff, Kieran Smith/ Financial controller in Sweden and our digital and Comms agency’s in Brighton, London and freelances in US and EU.
Working flexible times across 3.5 days a week from September 2022 to February 2023 through our proof-of-concept stage.
Must be very happy working remotely, self-managed and able to lead the overall community framework from the ground up. Responsive to feedback, you must be able to think on your feet and pivot as needed, as we establish an efficient Product Management function into the PIGEON team.