About West End
West End is an international communications partner for leading global brands, with over 40 years’ experience across many sectors, including healthcare, finance, and other highly regulated markets.
Based in Eastbourne, we have a multi-disciplined team and a total in-house production capability based on the latest technologies across all media.
Our Graphics Studio remains a vital cog in the West End machine, providing both digital and print-based solutions for our clients, their products, and services. Our designers are heavily involved in creating visual identities, large-scale graphics, and presentations for the majority of our live events.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our team.
You must have studio experience, possess in-depth knowledge of Adobe CC, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and have an excellent portfolio to prove it!
Experience in the following:
- Event identity. Conference logos and theming.
- Corporate and brand identity.
- Display graphics. Pop up displays, banners, large conference sets, and exhibition graphics.
- Print design. Magazines, brochures, catalogues, programmes, and flyers.
- Digital design. UI design with good UX understanding.
Useful but not essential skills:
- Large format print finishing
- Large format printing
- e-learning modules design