Senior eLearning Content Developer
- Mint Interactive
- Brighton, Platf9rm
- £28,000 - £35,000 pa
- Senior eLearning Content Developer
- Contract Type
We are a provider of online digital learning solutions for businesses and organisations all over the world. We do this by creating bespoke eLearning or offering clients our Loaded LMS solution. Whether it's re-imagining classroom courses for the digital world, or creating content from scratch, we can do it!
We offer our clients effective, fun and interactive learning programmes for their teams, enabling them to be better at performing their roles. To learn more about our values check out our website.
What will you be responsible for?
- Undertaking commercial eLearning development projects, following our development/design process, using industry-standard media and eLearning authoring tools and producing content as per the client’s requirements.
- Becoming familiar with the eLearning environment and software packages.
- Undertaking a key role in projects that contribute to the production of animations/videos/graphics that can be accessed through various media to enhance learning and experience, and to promote the use of eLearning and blended learning.
What do you need to be able to do?
- Play a lead role in client facing learning development and work independently whilst leading the team to deliver
- Be a great communicator who is full of energy, positivity and loves to build great relationships
- Has an articulate and analytical approach
- Be fluent in written English with top-notch grammar skills and superb written communication skills
- Be pragmatic and logical in their approach
- Work well across multiple projects with the ability to juggle client/business priorities
- Enjoy working across multiple teams (virtually and face-to-face)
- Make decisions and work independently under pressure
- Has great attention to detail and the ability to understand the importance of process and procedure
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in eLearning course building
- Someone who can cope well under a reasonable amount of pressure
- Confidence that assures your team and client that you know your stuff
- Decisiveness that ensures that we always do what we say we will
- You’ll need to be enthusiastic about what you do and what we can offer our clients.
What other experience would be valuable?
- Strong background in eLearning development/L&D
- An eye for creative solutions and be ability to apply your design skills to all manner of training types e.g., eLearning courses, infographics, videos, graphics etc.
- Competent in/has good understanding of popular eLearning tools such as Intellum Evolve, Articulate Storyline 360, Rise etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of LMS systems and standards
What software do you need to be able to use?
As well as being able to use the usual Microsoft Office programmes, ideally you’d have experience with online eLearning authoring tools such as Intellum Evolve, Articulate Storyline 360, Adapt, Articulate Rise, Adobe Captivate etc. It would also be desirable for you to have an understanding of the Adobe suite of tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, InDesign) and any other relevant software.
What’s in it for me?
- Start with 28 days holiday (20 days plus 8 bank public holidays) –get an extra day’s holiday for each year of service up to 25+8 days
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Flexible working hours (office based)
- Company pension scheme
- Great work/life balance –Monday-Friday, 37.5hpw