eLearning Content Developer
- Mint Interactive
- Brighton, Platf9rm
- £22,000 - £27,000 pa
- eLearning Content Developer
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
We are a provider of online digital learning solutions for businesses and organisations all over the world. We do this by creating bespoke eLearning or offering clients our Loaded LMS solution. Whether it's re-imagining classroom courses for the digital world, or creating content from scratch, we can do it!
We offer our clients effective, fun and interactive learning programmes for their teams, enabling them to be better at performing their roles.
To learn more about our values check out our website.
What will you be responsible for?
- Undertaking commercial eLearning development projects, following our development/design process, using industry-standard media and eLearning authoring tools and producing content as per the client’s requirements.
- Becoming familiar with the eLearning environment and software packages.
- Undertaking a key role in projects that contribute to the production of animations/videos/graphics that can be accessed through various media to enhance learning and experience, and to promote the use of eLearning and blended learning.
What do you need to be able to do?
- Work co-operatively as part of a team, maintaining effective relationships with others, internally and externally.
- Liaise with clients through all stages of a project, building relationships and ensuring that the service provides high levels of stakeholder satisfaction.
- Proactively reviewing processes, procedures and practices to ensure that the needs and expectations of relevant stakeholders are met.
- Undertake learning material research, development and integration into our LMS, involving outsourcing to specialist virtualisation and multimedia development and multimedia providers as required.
- Manage your own time effectively to meet deadlines.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Someone with at least 1 years’ experience in eLearning course building
- Someone who can cope well under a reasonable amount of pressure
- A confidence that assures your team and client that you know your stuff
- Decisiveness that ensures that we always do what we say we will
- You’ll need to be enthusiastic about what you do and what we can offer our clients
What other experience would be valuable?
- Strong background in eLearning development/L&D
- An eye for creative solutions and be ability to apply your design skills to all manner of training types e.g., eLearning courses, infographics, videos, graphics etc.
- Competent in/has good understanding of popular eLearning tools such as Intellum Evolve, Articulate Storyline 360, Rise etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of LMS systems and standards
What software do you need to be able to use?
As well as being able to use the usual Microsoft Office programmes, ideally you’d have experience with online eLearning authoring tools such as Intellum Evolve, Articulate Storyline 360, Adapt, Articulate Rise, Adobe Captivate etc. It would also be desirable for you to have an understanding of the Adobe suite of tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, InDesign) and any other relevant software.
What’s in it for me?
- Start with 28 days holiday (20 days plus 8 bank public holidays)–get an extra day’s holiday for each year of service up to 25+8 days
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Flexible workinghours(office based)
- Company pension scheme
- Great work/life balance–Monday-Friday, 37.5hpw