Who are Green People?
Green People is an award-winning organic skincare brand that has recently celebrated 25 years of business. Based in West Sussex, our cruelty-free beauty brand wrote the rules on caring for sensitive skin and helped introduce the first standards for organic beauty.
Forever at the forefront of botanical innovations and planet-friendly packaging, our international brand continues to grow year after year.
Our extensive range of over 160 organic beauty products blends science with nature to offer customers a choice of ways to care for their skin and wellbeing, without compromising their ethics.
Social Media Strategist
Could you help us to create share-worthy social content that grows our social community?
We’re looking for a full-time, in-house creative to lead and implement Green People’s social media strategy.
The guardian of our social media voice, you’ll need to know just what to do to grow our owned content. You’ll also be confident in managing the agency that we work with to develop and implement paid social strategy.
You’ll be BeReal good at producing creative reels, grid posts and video content, Facebook-friends with some of the best beauty influencers and LinkedIn with the latest trends, algorithm changes and social media developments.
TikTok! The deadline for applications is 30th September 2022.
- Increase brand awareness by owning and evolving the social strategy for owned social, paid social and influencer activities
- Implement and deliver KPIs that boost following, brand presence and engagement
- Confidently make recommendations on platforms to use and content to promote
- Managing, creating and publishing original, high-quality content on all owned social platforms, adhering to brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Liaise with writers, designers, marketers, and videographers to create eye-catching content that supports brand objectives and gets people sharing and shopping
- Manage our agency to devise and implement paid social promotions
- Developing and overseeing social competitions, adhering to competition rules and regulations
- Identify and engage with influencers to promote new launches and brand values to new audiences
- Prepare and present regular reports on content engagement
- Keep the wider team updated on new social trends, channels and best practices
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Strategist or Social Media Manager
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of tracking social campaign measurement metrics
- Experience in influencer marketing
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with using design, measurement and scheduling tools e.g. Hopper, Google Analytics, Canva
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
- A Monday -Friday role with working hours 9am-5pm
- Free parking
- 50% discount on products