Job Title: Community Manager
Salary: £23,500 - £26,500 (PRO RATA - experience dependent)
Responsible to: Panel Manager
Annual Leave: 23 days per annum plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time)
Hours of work: 15 - 22.5 hours per week (with the requirement to work such additional hours as necessary to fully perform the role in accordance with the needs of the business)
Location: Remote – although hybrid option available, working from Brighton-based office (with some smart people and cute office dogs)
Benefits: Performance related bonus payments / annual gym membership / contribution to mobile phone bill
Contract: Permanent or freelance options available
Do you have the skills and experience to develop and engage a vibrant online community? Can you spot new trends, platforms and tech that maximise impact across a range of social channels? Are you ready to join a dynamic company and use your passion for marketing to help us grow?
Roots Research are the market research recruitment experts the agencies come to first. Our sister company and site, Take Part In Research, is key to this. With its UK wide panel of research participants, we find high-quality respondents fitting our client’s target demographic. But we want to attract larger numbers and make sure our panellists are engaged, and that’s why we need you!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking person for a new opportunity in our company. As a Community Manager, your primary role is to build and maintain our community of research participants. Whether it’s developing community growth strategies or building relationships and engagement, you combine an excellent knowledge of social media and digital platforms with strong creative skills. You’re used to getting hands on, responding to comments on social posts and sending out email updates.
Driven and ambitious, your strong work ethic and desire to succeed will find its perfect fit in our small and growing company – where you, too, can grow and develop.
- Advise the Directors on our community strategy and growth plan
- Identify new, innovative ways to connect with panellists and create inclusive community engagement
- Manage social media (Facebook and Twitter) accounts, including responding to posts in a positive manner
- Act as an interface between Roots and community members to ensure their satisfaction and engagement
- Deliver targeted email communications
- Monitor and evaluate success of community engagement activities
- Great communication skills
- Experience building and growing online communities
- Excellent influencer and facilitator
- Passionate about data-driven social media
- Sound organisational skills
- Positive attitude in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexible and pro-active
- Microsoft Office proficient
- A degree in marketing or relevant field
- Qualitative market research background
If you think you have what's needed to take our marketing to the next level and like a varied, hands on role, please send us your CV or email directly to find out more information.