Junior / Mid Level Graphic Designer / Artworker
We are excited to announce that, due to continued growth, we are currently looking to recruit a Junior / Mid Level Graphic Designer / Artworker to work with us in our busy studio. We are based in a beautiful converted Mill, located on the grounds of a woodland and water garden near Handcross, West Sussex.
We love what we do and we are passionate about making a real difference for the companies we work with. We are looking for a designer bubbling with ideas and enthusiasm. Someone who is highly organised, excited by design with a keen eye for detail.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the studio team in producing extremely high-quality design projects from conception to completion.
- Artworking, following brand guidelines or pre-approved design styles.
- Translating briefs into compelling creative ideas, working across all media – print, motion and digital design.
- Producing work both independently and collaboratively.
- A pro-active, team-player approach, working collaboratively with the creative team and wider agency to get the job done.
- Strong organisational, collaboration and problem-solving skills with the ability to run multiple projects simultaneously.
Skills that thrill us:
- Strong typographic and document layout skills.
- Confidence and speed working with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365 applications: Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with video editing software (Premiere Pro) and animation software (After Effects).
- Experience working with sports organisations, charities, NGOs.
- Ability to understand and follow brand guidelines to produce on-brand design concepts.
- Experience creating assets across a range of social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Experience in working to very tight deadlines.
- Experience designing infographics.
- Ability to multi-task.
Our studio is in a location with no direct links to public transport, so your own means of transportation will be essential. Please also be aware that we have friendly dogs who occasionally enjoy an active involvement in the day to day running of the studio.
If you are interested in this exciting position please submit your C.V. and a portfolio of standout design work to firstname.lastname@example.org