New Reach PR is fast becoming recognised as the UK's leading sport and social impact focused PR and comms agency. www.nr-pr.uk
We work with some of the most exciting organisations and individuals in the sport, social impact and sports nutrition spaces and are on the hunt for an exciting PR Account Manager.
This role will oversee a number of our clients, with the successful candidate taking ownership for managing accounts, driving impactful media coverage, developing integrated comms strategies and supporting the growth of the business.
The role will report directly to the Managing Director and be responsible for line management of an Account Executive.
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 (Depending on Experience)
Where: Newhaven, East Sussex
Experience: Min 2+ years
Start Date: TBA between November 2022 – January 2023
Skills & Experience:
- PR & Media Relations experience
- Strong media contacts
- Copywriting (op-eds, blogs, press releases, news articles)
- Account Management
- Sports PR experience, or passion
- Understanding of digital marketing platforms etc.
- Ability to develop and deliver on social media strategies
- Video production, filming and editing skills (or willing to learn)
- B2B & B2C PR experience
- Media relations / sell-in
- Account Management
- Planning / developing strategies
- Copywriting - articles / blogs / op-eds on behalf of clients
- Line Management
Who We Like Working With:
- People that are passionate and love what they do
- An interest in sport is desirable, but not essential
- We believe in a people-first culture here, so completely flexible around you having a life - we all have one!
- Newhaven, East Sussex
- Full-time office-based, with some work-related travel
- Flexible start/finish time
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Access to rewards programme, offering incredible discounts at major retailers
- 2x days per year dedicated to volunteering time to a cause, giving back through sport
- Dedicated time with MD to focus on your Personal Development Plan
- Training Courses available
- 1 hour lunch break
- Time in lieu for any weekends worked
- Workplace pension
New Reach is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion.