We are a small, purpose-driven communications agency, working on content, social media and media relations campaigns.
Grounded in an editorial background, our multidisciplinary team creates campaigns that cut through the noise, whether we’re working on owned, earned or paid content. Our portfolio stretches from independent businesses to environmental initiatives and international development programmes.
We are guided by our values in everything we do – making a positive impact, pushing boundaries, looking after each other and embracing differences. We have a hybrid flexible working policy enabling everyone to do their job wherever they work best. We also offer access to a wellbeing-centred coworking space in Brighton and a satellite office in Norwich so people can work with other team members when needed.
We’re looking for a bright and self-motivated account manager or in-house communications professional who can lead the delivery of creative campaigns, with at least three years’ experience.
You’ll be an excellent writer, with a flair for understanding how to communicate with different audiences. In collaboration with our senior consultants you’ll work with clients to understand their needs, develop campaign ideas and plans, then translate that strategy into effective campaigns.
Project management is key as you’ll be the main point of contact for your clients, keeping them updated and ensuring projects stay on track.
Every member of our team brings different strengths and we’re interested in people from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s PR, copywriting, influencer relations, social media, journalism or other sectors with exciting transferable skills.
- Lead client point of contact – gathering information, offering advice, consultancy and keeping extended teams informed
- Interrogate briefs and uncover what’s really needed
- Project manage campaigns to ensure activity is delivered on schedule, to a high standard whilst managing a small team
- Develop creative ideas and tactics and problem-solving as a campaign develops
- Track KPIs and interpret data to learn from results
- Write many different forms of content – from blogs and social media posts to video scripts, case studies and press releases
- Brief other writers and edit their copy
- Interview experts and spokespeople to gather quotes and insights
- Work collaboratively, share your expertise with the team
- Line management responsibility
Key skills, experience and qualifications:
- Experience in delivering communications campaigns – diverse communications and marketing backgrounds are welcome
- Comfortable working across social media, PR and owned digital content
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise different tasks and demands
- People management skills – able to manage team’s workloads, brief well, run and report for development/appraisal meetings
- A self-starter who can juggle and prioritise different demands
- A sound sense of judgement
- Degree educated or equivalent qualifications
What we offer:
- Flexible part-time hours to suit your lifestyle
- Hybrid working with access to new sustainable co-working office environment
- Working on projects that have a positive impact on the world and our local community
- 24+ days holiday per year
- Regular social events
- Workplace pension scheme
This could be full or part-time to suit your personal needs.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date, 11pm on Sunday 16 October 2022