Customer Support Executive
- South East England
- £25,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience
- Customer Service, Account Handling
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
We are seeking a talented individual with several years’ experience of B2B software customer support to join our help desk team. The role requires a high degree of technical competence combined with good communication skills.
Cyclr develops a powerful SaaS integration toolkit for SaaS companies. With Cyclr clients can quickly create, manage and deliver an amplified suite of integrations from within their own application.
Our software platform is of critical importance to the clients that adopt it, to the extent that we view them as partners of our business.
We’re a young but growing business
Cyclr is growing fast. It will be exciting, things will evolve quickly, and you will get experience working on diverse projects. You will be joining our business at a formative stage and will have an opportunity to influence our development direction and growth and you will be helping to establish the foundations of a very large company.
For the right candidate, the role has multiple routes for development within our team including into the client onboarding and account management teams.
You’re a team player
We work across multiple locations. As a result, we live in Slack and video chat to plan, organise, report, test, and generally ensure the smooth progress of projects. You should be able to collect, process, and summarise complex data into effective communication.
- Responding to support requests coming in via Zendesk both in the form of email and, as required, face-to-face on Zoom.
- Providing technical support to existing and prospective clients on their use of the Cyclr tools.
- Analysing sometimes complex customer requirements and developing practical solutions.
- Talking to users and being able to organise and apply their feedback and requests for new features in the application.
- Either a computer science degree and/or accreditations or practical work experience in a technical environment.
- A team player who will be able to communicate well with our Platform and Connector development teams around both support issues and documentation.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Ability to prioritise.
- A willingness to invest time in understanding Cyclr and the API eco-system.
- Ability to work independently.
- Prior experience of Zendesk or similar support system.
- Knowledge of APIs.
- Experience of integrating cloud applications.
Working at Cyclr
We set out to be a flexible and adaptable employer. We believe that the best teams perform off the back of their own application and initiative and not because they are all made to fit in the same box. The most important thing to us is that you perform your role, deliver against expectation and that you are happy. We expect you to be responsible at work and to this end, we offer a high degree of responsibility when it comes to some of the more standard terms of employment.
LIFE COMES FIRST
We actively promote health and wellbeing and the importance of life outside work
CUSTOMERS ARE PARTNERS
We listen to our partners and put them at the heart of the decisions we make
We work with honesty and transparency to deliver a product that we can be truly proud of
WE AIM HIGH
We are proactive and ambitious in developing our skills and growing the organisation
Diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and believe that a diverse and inclusive team has a positive impact on our products and services.
Competitive salary depending on experience and location
We welcome candidates from across the South East and have offices in East Croydon and Brighton that our staff can access anytime, alongside remote working where preferred.
Our core hours are 9-5, Monday-Friday but we are open to flexible working requests.
- A competitive salary based upon your experience and an annual salary review.
- A choice of office locations to work from, or the option to work at home.
- Family-friendly flexible working patterns.
- An uncapped flexible holiday allowance and a mandatory day off on your birthday.
- Auto-enrolment to our pension scheme.
- The opportunity to develop your skills in a rapidly growing company and a healthy learning and development budget.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave for new parents.
- Travel expenses are paid when travel beyond your usual assigned office location.
- A generous referral bonus scheme if you can help us find other great teammates.
- Cycle to work scheme that allows you to save money on a new work bike and spread the cost over monthly tax-free instalments through your employer.
- Plenty of team rewards as we hit our growth targets.
Please send your CV and a short introduction, specifying the role for which you are applying, to firstname.lastname@example.org - NO AGENCIES