- South East England
- £20k - 25k per annum depending on experience.
- Full Stack Development, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering
- Contract Type
About the role
Our Connector Library is one of our most valuable assets: it needs constant organising, refinement, and perfection.
Connectors enable our users to integrate different applications with our drag and drop interface. The connector creation process requires taking existing connectivity and standardising it within our connector creation suite.
As a Junior Connector Developer you will be responsible for creating connectors for hundreds of the world’s most popular SaaS applications. Your work will be loved by thousands of users.
Cyclr develops a powerful SaaS integration toolkit for SaaS companies. With Cyclr clients can quickly create, manage and deliver an amplified suite of integrations from within their own application.
Our software platform is of critical importance to the clients that adopt it, to the extent that we view them as Partners of our business.
We’re a young but growing business
Cyclr is growing fast. It will be exciting, things will evolve quickly, and you will get experience working on diverse projects. You will be joining our business at a formative stage and will have an opportunity to influence our development direction and growth and you will be helping to establish the foundations of a very large company.
For the right candidate, the role has multiple routes for development within our teams.
You’re a team player
Our team works across multiple locations. As a result, we live in Slack and video chat to plan, organise, report, test, and generally ensure the smooth progress of projects. You should be able to collect, process, and summarise complex data into effective communication.
The role will focus on Connector Development and Workflow Development with occasional customer interaction.
For the right candidate the role has multiple routes for progression within our team.
- Reading and understanding API technical documentation, selecting the features of an API that are important and useful to our users
- Working with API’s to create and maintain our connectors to cloud systems
- Creating simple and accurate names and descriptions for API methods.
- Maintaining and updating documentation around your work
- Providing occasional technical support to existing and prospective clients
- Flexible and confident; you need to make this role your own
- Ability to learn / right attitude
- Able to read and understand technical documentation
- Investigative approach to get things to work
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of GraphQL APIs
- Communication for client facing work
Working at Cyclr
We set out to be a flexible and adaptable employer. We believe that the best teams perform off the back of their own application and initiative and not because they are all made to fit in the same box. The most important thing to us is that you perform your role, deliver against expectation and that you are happy. We expect you to be responsible at work and to this end, we offer a high degree of responsibility when it comes to some of the more standard terms of employment.
LIFE COMES FIRST
We actively promote health and wellbeing and the importance of life outside work
CUSTOMERS ARE PARTNERS
We listen to our partners and put them at the heart of the decisions we make
We work with honesty and transparency to deliver a product that we can be truly proud of
WE AIM HIGH
We are proactive and ambitious in developing our skills and growing the organisation
Diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and believe that a diverse and inclusive team has a positive impact on our products and services.
£20-25k depending on experience
We welcome candidates from across the South East and have offices in East Croydon and Brighton that our staff can access anytime, alongside remote working where preferred.
Our core hours are 9-5, Monday-Friday but we are open to flexible working requests.
- A competitive salary based upon your experience and an annual salary review
- A choice of office locations to work from, or the option to work at home
- Family-friendly flexible working patterns
- An uncapped flexible holiday allowance and a mandatory day off on your birthday
- Auto-enrolment to our pension scheme
- The opportunity to develop your skills in a rapidly growing company and a healthy learning and development budget
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave for new parents
- Travel expenses are paid when travel beyond your usual assigned office location.
- A generous referral bonus scheme if you can help us find other great teammates
- Cycle to work scheme that allows you to save money on a new work bike and spread the cost over monthly tax-free instalments through your employer.
- Plenty of team rewards as we hit our growth targets
Please send your CV and a short introduction, specifying the role for which you are applying, to email@example.com - NO AGENCIES