Digital Graphic Designer / Artworker
- Portal Studio
- Horsham, West Sussex / Hybrid
- £25,000 - £30,000 based on experience + Pension
- Digital Graphic Designer / Artworker
- Design / Creative, Games
- Contract Type
Horsham / Hybrid
This is an amazing opportunity to join a dedicated and creative team as a Digital Graphic Designer / Artworker. Undertake a unique and exciting role within a collaborative environment producing beautifully engaging advertising, accessible websites and timeless brands. Dive into the games industry and work with some of the leading publishers and developers, plus award-winning gaming titles. Play a vital role within Portal Studio working directly alongside the company's Creative Director, producing the industry-leading creative our clients demand.
We expect applicants to have a strong, self-motivated approach to design, with exceptional client communication skills and organisation.
£25,000 - £30,000 based on experience + Pension
Who Are we?
Established in 2019, Portal Studio is a passionate creative agency in the heart of sunny West Sussex. With an exciting and unique client base, Portal Studio is excited to work with determined and talented individuals. With this in mind, Portal Studio offers the top of the range equipment, tailored to your needs. With a self-motivated and hard-working environment, Portal Studio also encourages collaboration and team project development, while encompassing a friendly in-and-outside of the workplace relationship.
- Producing unique and bespoke creative material for a wide range of projects and clients.
- Working with our Lead Designer to produce concepts & deliver a suite of re-sized artwork for campaigns, working to client deadlines.
- Working collaboratively and independently when required, from concept to project delivery.
- Artworking, following brand guidelines or pre-approved design styles.
- Processing briefs and requirements from managers and clients, while always showcasing enthusiasm and adding value to all projects.
- Liaising with clients, collecting briefs, seeking approval and delivering completed projects.
- Working alongside the Lead Designer, collaborating on creative, taking over projects when required, to completion.
- Maintaining awareness of industry trends and advancements to drive new and innovative ways of working.
- A passionate and exceptional creative talent, with a proactive and disciplined nature.
- An outstanding portfolio of work & previous agency experience would be beneficial.
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills are required.
- Good knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Premiere Pro would be beneficial.
- Professional communication skills and outstanding organisation is a must and self-motivation and discipline required.
We offer a creative, supportive environment where you will be able to develop your skills with both in-house and online training. Portal Studio offers a generous company pension, 28 days holiday per annum, an extra day of annual leave for every year of service & your birthday day off. We understand the importance of a happy team, so expect health & wellbeing perks, monthly lunch meetings & more.
Horsham / Hybrid working
This is a hybrid role with 3-4 days in house in our lovely Horsham office, with the flexibility for 1-2 working from home days per week, once the candidate is settled into the role.
How to apply
To be a valuable and passionate member of the Portal Studio team, please apply with a CV and cover-letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly showcase your portfolio.
We are always looking for great freelancers so if that’s you, please get in touch as well.