We are seeking a talented individual to perform a key role in our team, and looking to recruit an experienced QA Engineer into our connector development.
With at least 2 years of relevant QA experience under your belt, you will be ready for your next move. The QA role encompasses building out test scripts and testing our connector development work mainly manual tests and tools.
We are looking for an individual who can contribute to creating and improving our testing strategies.
You will be involved in maintaining the quality of Cyclr’s library of “Connectors” which provide instructions to our system on how to interact with external RESTful APIs. Connectors describe the calls Cyclr must make, the data returned, and how to authenticate with 3rd party APIs.
Cyclr develops a powerful SaaS integration toolkit for SaaS companies. With Cyclr clients can quickly create, manage and deliver an amplified suite of integrations from within their own application.
Our software platform is of critical importance to the clients that adopt it, to the extent that we view them as partners of our business. We expect all parts of our business to touch our clients on their journey
We’re a young but growing business
Cyclr is growing fast. It will be exciting, things will evolve quickly, and you will get experience working on diverse projects. You will be joining our business at a formative stage and will have an opportunity to influence our development direction and growth and you will be helping to establish the foundations of a very large company.
You’re a team player
Our team work across multiple locations. As a result, we live in Slack and video chat to plan, organise, report, test, and generally ensure the smooth progress of projects. You should be able to collect, process, and summarise complex data into effective communication. Whilst team play is important, equally important is that you are an independent worker as we work on a predominantly remote basis.
- Define, plan and script functional tests based on technical specifications
- Develop manual tests for the connectors
- Develop regression tests
- Develop automated API tests
- Report issues in bug tracking software and escalate major issues to the development team
- Knowledge of GIT
- Experience of working with REST API tools such as Postman
- Automated GUI testing frameworks (TestCafe, Mocha, Cypress, WebDriver, etc.)
- Experience in Node.js and npm
- Knowledge of Jenkins, or similar automation tools
- Prior integration experience
Working at Cyclr
We set out to be a flexible and adaptable employer. We believe that the best teams perform off the back of their own application and initiative and not because they are all made to fit in the same box. The most important thing to us is that you perform your role, deliver against expectation and that you are happy. We expect you to be responsible at work and to this end, we offer a high degree of responsibility when it comes to some of the more standard terms of employment.
LIFE COMES FIRST
We actively promote health and wellbeing and the importance of life outside work
CUSTOMERS ARE PARTNERS
We listen to our partners and put them at the heart of the decisions we make
We work with honesty and transparency to deliver a product that we can be truly proud of
WE AIM HIGH
We are proactive and ambitious in developing our skills and growing the organisation
Diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and believe that a diverse and inclusive team has a positive impact on our products and services.
£30-35K depending on experience and location.
We welcome candidates from across the South East and have offices in East Croydon and Brighton that our staff can access anytime, alongside remote working where preferred.
Our core hours are 9-5, Monday-Friday but we are open to flexible working requests.
- A competitive salary based upon your experience and an annual salary review
- A choice of office locations to work from, or the option to work from home
- Family-friendly flexible working patterns
- An uncapped flexible holiday allowance and a mandatory day off on your birthday
- Auto-enrolment to our pension scheme
- The opportunity to develop your skills in a rapidly growing company and a healthy learning and development budget
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave for new parents
- Travel expenses are paid when travelling beyond your usual assigned office location
- A generous referral bonus scheme if you can help us find other great teammates
- Cycle to work scheme that allows you to save money on a new work bike and spread the cost over monthly tax-free instalments through your employer
- Plenty of team rewards as we hit our growth targets