- Flexible working – remote, hybrid, office, full-time, school hours, some hours in the evening… We are open to discussing it all!
- Culture that values a work-life balance
- No secrets salary (it's £40-45k DOE), bonuses and a brilliant commission on any new clients you bring in
- A chance to really grow a business and your career with it. To really be listened to and make an impact!
- A vibrant, collaborative team that cares for each other and the business.
Vixen Digital is growing and we want you to help us shape the future of our digital marketing agency!
We live and breathe SEO and Paid Media, and have big ambitions for our agency and our clients. As a family-run business, we are passionate about building long-term relationships and making sure every employee and client is cared for. No “fast-paced environment” traps in this ad and no dreaded whiplash of high stress! A work-life balance is important to us.
Plus, in our agency, commission is open to everyone! If you bring a client on board we will make sure you are rewarded.
This is a super exciting time to join Vixen Digital. We have a great portfolio of clients within a range of industries. And, we are on a journey to set up a set of shared values, goals, attitudes, and practices – our culture.
If you are someone who loves Paid Media, has some experience and most of all wants to be part of building an awesome digital agency, read on!
About the role
This role would be perfect for someone with 3+ years of hands-on experience with Paid. You’ll have Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram advertising experience. We don’t care if it’s in-house or agency. It all counts.
You’ll manage multiple PPC/Paid Social accounts within a range of industries and platforms and with a variety of budgets. You’ll be responsible for delivering the strategy, hands on account management, client communication and reporting. You’ll manage our team of paid media executives and report to our Head of Paid Media.
You’ll be offered help, support and training to further develop your skills and career.
Here’s a bit about the skills we are after…
Essential work skills
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing paid media campaigns and delivering tangible results based on clients’ goals
- Experienced in paid search, display and shopping campaigns – Google Ads, Microsoft Ads
- Experienced in paid social: Facebook & Instagram, LinkedIn
- Experienced in working within multiple markets, various campaign types and objectives (e.g. brand awareness, lead generation, sales)
- Experienced in Google Analytics
- Good understanding of conversion tracking setup and technical skills with tools such Google Tag Manager or Search Console
- Solid data analysis skills and data-driven decision making
- Great communicator who cares about delivering exceptional customer service
- Proactive, creative and excited about growing an awesome agency with us
- Caring and honest
- Loves dogs and cats
Extra brownie points if you also:
- Are Google, Microsoft, Google Analytics certified
- Have understanding of marketing automation tools
- Have experience with other paid media platforms such as Twitter, Amazon, Criteo, Pinterest, Yandex…
- Are available for immediate start
What we offer:
- Competitive salary £40-45k (DOE)
- Bonuses and a commission scheme for everyone
- Flexible working hours and location: hybrid (office/home), can be flexible around childcare, or part time work etc. Just talk to us 🙂
- Pro-rata 23 days holiday per year, bank holidays and birthday off and additional leave with carry-over.
- Additional Xmas leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Yearly bonuses
- Monthly socials & seasonal parties
- Regular R&D (Research & Development) days
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. No agencies please!