Software Engineer, AI and Graph, Real-World Technology
Design, develop, implement and update software systems in accordance with the needs of the organization. Evaluate, schedule, and resource development projects; investigate user needs; and documents, test and maintain computer programs.
- Under minimal supervision, analyzes, design, programs, debugs, modifies, and maintains software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Under minimal supervision, translates detailed design specifications into computer program instructions, debugs routine programs, prepares system test data and prepares program documentation.
- Assists in the preparation of documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications/products.
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Incumbent possesses and has demonstrated basic knowledge of systems and software development with up to four (4) years experience in software development.
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.