Do you have your finger on the pulse of the latest digital trends, love the art of storytelling, have an eye for detail and have a genuine passion for driving positive change?
We are on a quest to find a marketing unicorn, someone who is equally comfortable thinking about the bigger picture, as they are writing and producing content to bring to life their beautifully crafted marketing strategies.
If this sounds like you, then read on.
From helping global brands like Diageo and Deloitte transform their digital experiences, to driving awareness of crucial social issues for the BBC, KPMG and Open University. We take on meaningful challenges and craft unique experiences that make a positive impact.
We are so focused on grafting for our clients that we keep forgetting to craft and communicate our own story. This is where you come in.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Plan and implement all marketing campaigns for Tilt
- Work with the management team to develop the strategic marketing plan for tilt then implement and execute the plan. Undertake a competitive analysis /market research to uncover who’s doing what well and what we can leverage to our advantage.
- Promote the business, ensuring Tilt is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective clients and retain existing ones.
- Represent the new marketing function within Tilt and communicate all activities to the wider team so that company wide we work as one team
- Update the senior management team on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of campaigns/initiatives with regular ad hoc and formal reporting
The following day to day duties are not intended to be fully exhaustive and other duties may be added as the business requires:
- Plan in, manage and coordinate creative resources to ensure assets are created on time and to budget to meet your marketing schedule and requirements.
- Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns – then bring them to life. Evaluate the success of these initiatives and use the insights to refine new ideas in order to attract new prospects.
- Coordinate with our Business Development Manager and Managing Director to determine weekly / monthly priorities.
- Manage Tilt’s awards submissions process and project manage the awards trailers we create to support our entries
- Own case studies and promotional assets creation post projects. Ensure we have quick access to project based marketing collateral at all times.
- Take ownership of our social media channels which are currently outsourced to a freelancer. Align to the marketing strategy, source, curate and push targeted social content to help position Tilt as experts in our field.
- Research & manage the creation of thought-leadership short & long form editorial, and mixed media content that dovetails with the new business drivers.
- Own, grow, produce and promote the highly successful Tilt talks.
- From time to time support the creative teams in conceptualising and defining campaign based initiatives for our clients. i.e. how do we generate interest at launch and how would an idea have longevity once live across the business – in short how can we ensure behaviour change.
The person behind the CV. Do you …
- Have a hunger to do great things in an exciting agency?
- Have a genuine interest in human behaviour, psychology and ethical design principles?
- Believe in the beauty, craft and power of storytelling?
- Recognise the importance of a growth mindset?
- Work well autonomously, and in a team with an eclectic mix of colleagues?
- Flex and find workarounds to get a job done if there are blockers?