Are you a senior digital project manager looking to use your skills to create a lasting positive impact through the work you do? Want to work across purposeful global projects for some of the world's biggest and most influential businesses?
We don’t take on fluff. From helping 10 million people worldwide better understand the dangers of underage drinking; through to empowering people to take ownership of their actions in the fight to tackle climate change – the projects you would be managing are genuinely creating lasting positive change.
You would be joining a team that is defined by its purpose – which is why we have won awards for digital innovation and impact. With a commercial manager, three senior and 3 mid-weight project managers you would not be alone, becoming part of a finely tuned and supportive team who strive to ensure the right people, are in the right place, at the right time ... and critically doing the right thing.
The type of person we are looking for. You ...
- are a natural born organiser: you could teach Marie Kondo a thing or two
- enjoy a hybrid role of account and project management
- have great people skills, you understand how to bring people together to unlock their hidden talents
- have at least 5 years experience in managing and successfully delivering digital projects and products
- have a genuine hunger to use your talents to help create a lasting positive impact
- fundamentally believe in the beauty, craft and power of storytelling.
The obvious bits. You can...
- create budgets and project plans for multi-faceted digital projects
- monitor project costs and timeframes against budgets and milestones proactively managing exceptions to ensure delivery to plan
- work with team to identify project risks and issues, ensuring effective mitigation and risk strategies are implemented
- forecast resource requirements across departments and work with the team to plan resource proactively
- demonstrate experience across a range of project management methodologies
£45,000 - £55,000 dependant upon experience.
How we help you to thrive ...
- Personal Development & Conference budgets
- F45 Gym Membership
- Sustainable Pension Scheme
- Corporate Healthcare & cash-back scheme
- Charity fundraising donation matching
- Access to Independent Financial Advisor
- Hybrid working
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Monthly Massage & Wellbeing Therapist
- Learning Lunches
Sound like you? Then send us your CV along with a little more information about you, your interests, and what motivates you. Most importantly, we are keen to hear … why Tilt?