- Do you have experience in email marketing and performing tasks in CRM systems?
- Have you run successful email campaigns?
- Can you write engaging marketing copy?
- Would you like to work for a growing company in the pet industry?
- Are you attracted to hybrid working?
This dynamic and varied role requires a real eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple projects. A passion for pets and experience in the pet or veterinary industry would also be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
We have big ambitions, and we want someone to help us bring as much value as possible to the business by delivering a first-class CRM marketing and communication plans. We are after someone with a proven track record of delivering excellent email campaigns, so exceptional copy writing is an absolute must as well as having the enthusiasm and drive to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Salary up to £30k p/a depending on experience
- Hybrid working opportunities (home equipment provided)
- Bring your dog to work, subject to the company's Petiquette guidelines
- 22 days leave, plus bank holidays per annum. Plus an additional day's leave for each completed year of service, up to a maximum of 25 days
- Plus a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Wellbeing Health Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension
- Free on-site parking
Marketing Automation/ Email Campaigns
- Develop a strong, consistent and data driven email marketing strategy (within Pardot) to complement our ambitious growth plans
- Build email marketing campaigns to nurture prospects, drive leads and engage with customers
- Own the prospect data and be responsible for ensuring accuracy for reporting
- Design & write emails with strong call to action and completion actions for sales team
- Create specific lists (within Pardot) for accurate, relevant targeting
- Setup and manage nurture campaigns
- Establish and set up campaign-specific objectives and conversions and ensure they are accurately set up and tested before launch
- Collaborate closely with sales and product teams to ensure email messaging are consistent, timely and complementary
- Organise appropriate translations per territory
Additional content/Copy Writing
- Case studies
- Website content
- Presentation materials (for marketing and senior leadership team)
- Blog content
- Product descriptions
- Additional (non-product) copy for brochures
- Tradeshow graphics and associated materials
- Video scripts
- Internal comms to support HR and CASCO Hub
Reporting – test, learn and optimise
- Monitor campaigns through the creation of salesforce and Pardot dashboards/ reports
- Monitor CRM Dashboards– making recommendations based on results and present top level email marketing reports to management
- Plan, publish and monitor social campaigns – using Hootsuite
- Create content plan with drafts for all social
- Work with design teams to help select appropriate images and video
- Create robust retargeting campaigns
- Help organise appropriate translations
- Provide timely and accurate data and recommendation
- Previous experience in a similar role managing CRM systems – minimum 1+ years
- A certificate or degree or equivalent in Marketing, preferably Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) OR working experience in an agency or client side or equivalent would be ideal
- Experience of using Marketing Automation System – preferably Pardot by Salesforce or HubSpot
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, particularly in PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Ability to speak French or German would be an advantage but is not essential
- Passion for pets would be a great advantage for this role