Social Media Executive
Brighton – Office Based
Starting salary: £20,600
We are on the lookout for a passionate and talented individual to join our Social Media team at Bamboo Nine.
We are Bamboo Nine, a leading digital media agency specialising in SEO, PPC, Digital PR and Content in the centre of Brighton. We work with an interesting portfolio of clients in various industries, including fashiom, property and jewellwey.
Our team of experts will give you the skills to flourish in the thriving industry of Social Media Marketing, with training provided in both the Paid Advertising and Organic Social Media fields. After completing their training, executives can put their new skills into practice and eventually specialise in the field of their choosing.
This is a hands-on role, that will ultimately be responsible for setting up and optimising advertising campaigns, creating and scheduling content, as well as building and managing client relationships.
- Creating content calendars and scheduling posts on Later.com
- Planning and building advertising campaigns
- Analysing accounts and generating Social Media audits
- Building reporting dashboards
- Briefing design team for creative assets
- Writing engaging ad and post copy
- Liaising with technical team on conversion tracking implementation
- Analysing advertising campaign performance and providing insightful recommendations
- Keeping up to date with industry trends
- Client communication and account management
- Presenting to clients
- Owning clients’ Social Media channels to help them meet their business goals
- A hunger for knowledge
- Passionate about digital
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident team player
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Both a creative and a logical thinker
- An eye for impactful social media creative
In return you will receive excellent benefits including:
- Central Brighton working location
- Organic promotions (we promote within)
- 28 days paid Annual Leave plus bank Holidays
- Scottish Widows Pension
- Personal Development plan with biannual reviews and objective setting
- Regular employee training sessions
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Regular office socials
- Office Closed between Christmas and New Year
- Office Dog!