Marketing & Brand Manager
- Mitchell & Cooper Ltd
- 40,000 - 45,000
- M&C Marketing Manager
- Project Management, SEO & PPC, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with strong online skills to join the team. You will be involved with the planning, coordination, and control of the Marketing Calendar. You will ensure that all marketing campaigns are produced to an extremely high standard, efficiently, effectively, and always with ROI in mind. The role will also be responsible for setting up online campaigns, running the website and all social media associated to the Bonzer Brand and the other brands that we represent as well as managing external agencies.
Mitchell and Cooper Ltd is a manufacturer and supplier of catering and bar equipment to an international market. Having built a strong reputation in the catering and bar industry since the company was founded back in 1879 in Farringdon, London, Mitchell & Cooper Ltd have become a leading manufacturer of British made products for the food service and hospitality market under the Bonzer brand name.
As well as manufacturing and developing the Bonzer range, Mitchell & Cooper are dedicated to representing and distributing quality products from around the world to complement their Bonzer range.
Company Website: www.mitchellcooper.co.uk
Summary of Job Role
To manage and take full responsibility for the efficient running of all marketing and communication to our customers, prospects, sales teams, and all internal staff. To maximise all content generated and build a strong and reliable brand message through multiple channels. You will be responsible for running our website, blog, social media, exhibitions, and any printed communication. You will work closely with the Managing Director and The Project Director (the owners of the business) to deliver a creative and consistent brand message as well as project manage online and offline marketing projects such as web design, catalogue production and exhibitions.
Key Skills Required
- The ability to efficiently take a project from brief through to completion
- Overseeing and optimising digital activity across all major channels including PPC, SEO, email, social media, and content marketing
- Monitoring and analysing market trends
- Competitor analysis
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be able to respond well to pressure and tight deadlines
- Think creatively
- Be interested in what motivates people
- Preparing and managing marketing plans, calendars, and budgets
- Managing the production of promotional material
- Liaising with other internal departments such as sales, product development and distribution
- Producing reports to monitor results