Paid Social Specialist
We are on the lookout for a passionate and knowledgeable individual to expand our Social Media department at Bamboo Nine.
We are Bamboo Nine, a leading digital media agency specialising in Social Media, SEO, PPC, Digital PR and Content in the centre of Brighton. We work with an interesting portfolio of clients in various industries, including media, lifestyle, fashion, property and jewellery.
Our team of experts will give you the skills to flourish in the thriving industry of Social Media Marketing, with training provided in both the Paid Advertising and Organic Social Media fields. After completing their training, executives can put their new skills into practice and eventually specialise in the field of their choosing.
This is a hands-on role, that will ultimately be responsible for setting up and optimising advertising campaigns, creating and scheduling content, as well as building and managing client relationships.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience in hands-on and strategic management of multiple paid social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and experience in TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter would be advantageous.
An agency background is preferred, and the ideal candidate would be data-driven, analytical and creative.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and building social media advertising campaigns
- Briefing design team for creative assets
- Writing engaging ad copy
- Liaising with technical team on conversion tracking implementation
- Analysing campaign performance and providing insightful recommendations
- Keeping up to date with industry trends
- Client communication and account management
- Presenting to clients on Zoom or in person
- Supporting in pitches for new business
- Owning clients’ Paid Social channels to help them meet their business goals
- 1-3 years’ experience in strategy and execution within social media advertising platforms (e.g. Facebook Business Manager)
- Strong Google Analytics skills
- Comfortable using Excel for campaign analysis
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, numerate and a logical thinker
- An eye for impactful social media creative
- Central Brighton location
- Organic promotions (we promote within)
- 28 days paid Annual Leave plus bank Holidays
- Scottish Widows Pension
- Personal Development plan with biannual reviews and objective setting
- Regular employee training sessions
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Regular office socials
- Office Closed between Christmas and New Year
- Office Dog!