Totara is a global talent development platform that offers customers a highly flexible platform for their learning and development needs. We currently serve over 1,500 organisations worldwide and have more than 20 million users in 140 countries. We are setting the standard for success in our industry. To help us continue our growth, we are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to spearhead our marketing campaigns and events.
Working within the global marketing team, the Senior Marketing Executive will help develop and execute our EMEA marketing strategy designed to build our brand relationship with our channel partners in growing our customer base.
This full-time position resides in our Brighton office with the flexibility to work hybrid.
- Campaign management: contributing ideas to marketing campaigns, identifying and defining target audiences, writing creative copy, coordinating promotional activities, executing campaigns and monitoring performance.
- Events: organising and overseeing regional partner events, user events and exhibitions.
- Advertising: producing multimedia content, managing production and performance of advertising campaigns (social media, remarketing, PPC ads, etc.)
- Content writing: enhancing Totara’s search position in EMEA through SEO and writing content for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, sales presentations, blogs, social media etc.)
- Co-marketing: driving and implementing joint marketing activities for selected groups of channel partners.
- Email marketing: creating and building emails for nurture campaigns using HubSpot.
- Contact management: maintaining and building contact databases of customers, partners, press, suppliers, media vendors. Working closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design and print marketing materials.
- Website management: building web pages, creating landing pages and generally updating the website.
- Research: gathering market intelligence on competitor activity and HR/learning sector trends.
- Analysis: reporting on effectiveness of our lead-generation programmes, analysing website traffic and making recommendations to optimise web pages.
- Budgeting: operating in accordance with agreed budgets, timescales and other metrics. Collaborating with your manager in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Reporting: monitoring progress of campaigns in EMEA using various metrics and preparing monthly reports for management.
- 3+ years of experience as a marketing executive
- A degree in marketing, communications, or relevant subject
- Hands on experience with marketing software and tools (e.g. HubSpot, Google Analytics, WordPress)
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior knowledge of the HR and learning technology sector
- Highly organised and results-oriented
- Adaptable and able to juggle multiple projects
- Passionate about marketing and driven with an inherent ability to build great relationships
- Time-aware and are able to deliver projects on time and within budget
- A team player with strong project management skills
The qualifications above act as a loose guide to what we’re looking for. We’d still love to hear from you if you have more or less experience, so long as the core skills can be demonstrated.
What’s in it for you?
Of course, there are the standard things, like competitive salary, 25 days annual leave and a pension plan. But, there’s also so much more, such as flexible working, autonomy, continuous learning and meaningful work.