- Curve IT
- Brighton / Hybrid
- £40,000 – £50,000 pa
- IT Support, Project Management, Office / Administration
- Full-Time, Flexible
- Contract Type
Curve IT are an IT consultancy and MSP based in Brighton. We design and install networks and infrastructure for the build-to-let environment across London, and offer managed support to a range of clients.
We are a small team offering flexible working and a great opportunity for the right candidate.
We have a vacancy for a Project Manager to join our busy team. Supporting the MD, you will be working closely with clients, contractors and our engineers to successfully drive projects from inception through to completion. From understanding requirements, tracking budgets, managing risk, resourcing, scheduling and supporting throughout the lifecycle of a project, you will be key in ensuring our portfolio of projects are delivered on time and in budget.
You will be managing a range of projects at any one time, ranging from something simple such as new cabling or equipment installs through to complete new build design and delivery. Experience in technical or construction would be a benefit.
The role is hybrid, you’ll be expected in the office 1-2 days per week. Some travel to London may be required.
- Chair & manage internal project meetings
- Document meetings and action points
- Track projects using collaborative project management software
- Create project documentation including briefs, plans, update reports etc
- Maintain contractor and client communications
- Create, document and implement improved working processes
- Stock procurement and budget tracking
- Take ownership of the delivery process
- Sharing lessons learnt post delivery
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 pa, depending on experience.
Hours: Full or part time considered. Min 3 days per week, some flexibility with hours.
Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays
Office close to Brighton Station. Small, friendly team.
It is essential that you can fit into our small team; we’re looking for a self-starter who thrives on getting things done. There is scope for this role to really shape the future of our projects so we’re keen to find someone driven to succeed in this industry.
Skills we are looking for:
- Strong communicator with clear written English
- Confident and able to share thoughts and ideas
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience communicating with all stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Proven project delivery experience
Desirable qualities include:
- Experience in technology, infrastructure or construction
- Experience using project management tools
- Experience creating documentation and processes
- Holds a CSCS card
If you are proactive, reliable, friendly and enthusiastic and this sounds like an interesting position then please get in touch!
You can apply for this role by emailing us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you feel this is the job for you.