Senior Content Writer
- Neptik LTD
- Hove / Hybrid
- Up to £40k, plus bonuses
- Business Development, Sales, Editorial / Content
- Contract Type
Based in Brighton and Hove, serving clients throughout the UK, Europe, US, and now India - Neptik creates and delivers impactful, effective, B2B lead generation campaigns.
For more information, please visit our website: https://neptik.com/
We have an ever increasing client acquisition rate, our team is expanding, and we’re advancing and growing on all fronts. Right now, we are searching for a Senior Content Writer to join our team, and be part of taking the company forward, as we enter a new and exciting phase.
The successful applicant will work with our managing director to map out our content strategy, and then take full responsibility for executing it. In particular, they will assume responsibility for all content writing, with a major focus on content for our client campaigns. This will include creating content variation frameworks, to allow us to adapt and test new ways of writing. They will also write content for blogs, and other marketing channels to increase the awareness of Neptik and engage new prospective clients - this’ll include working with our social media executive and client services manager, to understand how content aligns with our wider marketing objectives.
Experience, ambition, the right mindset, determination and a good attitude to getting things done is essential. A desire to be a driving force in a business that’s driven by growth, and employee development ticks all the right boxes.
The successful applicant must have/be:
- At least three years’ experience in B2B content writing, or content writing within an agency for their clients (please do not apply if you do not have this).
- A real flare for content writing across all channels (in particular the ability to write conversationally).
- The ability to adapt written content tone/style for different industries, and personas.
- Competent in variating content structures, to convey the same message, but with different words and paragraph arrangements.
- A knack for using psychology, and loaded words to get audiences to subconsciously imagine outcomes, without directly suggesting them.
- An expert at hosting client workshops and interviewing/scoping.
- A competitive salary, with pension and an extra day’s holiday for each year of employment (during the first 5 years).
- Flexible hybrid working.
- A solid measurable development plan and regular salary reviews.
- Potential for future director level position.
- Inclusion in the company's bonus scheme, which rewards all employees when the business reaches certain goals.
- Learning and development time/budget.
- A great working environment and team culture, where everyone is valued, respected, and encouraged.
- Regular work social events.
- Free parking at the office.
- Casual dress code.
Similar searches: Business Development, Brighton and Hove, Editorial / Content, Sales