Senior Product Designer (UX/UI)
- Graphite Digital
- Brighton | Remote (UK)
- £42,000 to £51,000 PA (Depending on experience)
- Design / Creative
- Contract Type
Please apply via our online application system and include a cover letter and your CV. Be sure also to include a link to your portfolio.
Who we are
We’re a digital CX agency, collaborating with healthcare and pharmaceutical organisations around the world to create digital experiences that are truly aligned to audience needs. Our services fall under three core pillars: strategy, research and design. In joining Graphite, you’ll become part of a creative, diverse and rapidly growing team that is making a measurable difference to people’s health and wellbeing through creating exceptional digital experiences.
We’re headquartered in Brighton, with our teams working remotely across the UK.
You will be responsible for helping to lead the way of design on one of our key pharmaceutical accounts. You will be in constant interaction with other departments and clients. Your work will be outcome-focused, user-centred and data-informed. You will share your work early and often, seeking feedback from across the board and taking part in design reviews. You will be part of a talented team of Designers, Researchers, Account Managers and Project Managers.
As a storyteller, you will be responsible for presenting your work to high-level client stakeholders and make them see the positive impact of your design strategy and vision. You will comfortably facilitate and lead various design and concept workshops. You will also be planning your work, creating compelling visions for our clients, estimating tasks and communicating those to the rest of the team.
You will feel comfortable zooming in and out of BAU project work, as well as flexing to contribute to the strategy and processes of the squad. With an eye for detail, you will help manage our Design System, and work closely with developers to maintain it. Your expert problem-solving skills will be effective in creating solutions that are in line with the regulatory requirements of the sector.
Your Manager will help you achieve your goals and enable you to create your best work. You will have regular 1-2-1 sessions and training budget to make sure you get the best out of your time at Graphite.
- Think strategically about the future of our client's key products and services.
- Create, iterate, communicate and own design that is anchored in user and business needs.
- Supporting the Project and Account Managers in maintaining and growing our relationship within this key account.
- Communicating your approach and ROI of your work to clients, involving key stakeholders along the way to make them feel engaged.
- Communicating and improving your design process (Design direction and strategy, research, UX, Ops, workshops, etc...).
- Brainstorm concepts, facilitate & plan workshops (UX/Roadmap/etc..).
- Working with researchers and UI Designers to refine the final product.
- Maintain a Design System and contribute to its growth and documentation.
- Line manage one or two designers (1-2-1, goal settings and personal development).
Please apply even if you only have experience of 9 out of 11 criteria
- Extensive experience in user experience (UX), user interface (UI), information architecture and interaction design.
- Strong understanding of product strategy and research.
- Ability to ideate fast and explore multiple routes to solve a problem.
- You are able to recognise and act on pain points and opportunities within customer journeys to fulfil user and business needs.
- You have facilitated multiple workshops and are comfortable adapting the framework to the business needs.
- You have a good understanding of key design methodologies (Design Thinking, Design sprints, Atomic Design, UX, etc…)
- You have worked in an Agile environment.
- You have experience presenting your work to clients and leading client meetings.
- Figma experience, including working with Design Systems.
- Desirable but not essential: Experience managing multidisciplinary teams (UX designers, UI designers, Researchers)
- Desirable but not essential: You have worked within regulated sectors such as Healthcare, Banking or Insurance.
Read our employee experience introduction to see all our benefits, including:
- Private health insurance with high standards of cover
- Comprehensive private dental plan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Personal development time and annual training budget
- Monthly social meet-ups and events
- 25 days holiday, increasing after 2 years
- Opportunities to give back with dedicated time for community engagement and charitable initiatives to suit your interests — young talent; diversity and inclusion; environment and sustainability; wellness
- Free employee assistance support for personal challenges, whether legal, financial or medical
- Cycle to work and electric vehicle car lease schemes
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
£42,000 to £51,000 a year (Depending on experience)
Please apply via our online application system and include a cover letter and your CV. Be sure also to include a link to your digital portfolio.
We can only accept applicants with the right to work in the UK.
We value diversity of experience, knowledge and perspectives and all they bring to our teams. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, religion, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Similar searches: Brighton and Hove, Design / Creative, Remote working