Account Manager - PR/Marketing Consultant
- Man Bites Dog
- From £30,000
- Account Handling, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Man Bites Dog is a multi-award winning Communications and PR consultancy working with some of the world’s most exciting companies, including global leaders and challengers in the tech, professional services and financial services sectors. From sustainability to the future of work, our campaigns focus on some of today’s biggest issues and apply fresh thinking to fascinating subjects.
We do interesting and inspiring work to be proud of and have built a collegiate culture based on hard work and good fun. It’s one of the reasons we win so many awards, and why our team choose to stay and grow with us.
As a Consultant at Man Bites Dog, your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the creation and design of integrated PR & marketing campaigns
- Manage the account to ensure client work is timely delivered and client needs are met
- Project manage the team to ensure adequate allocation of tasks, review progress of activities and present client-ready deliverables to the PC for review
- Drive all media and influencer relations activities and continue to build media relationships
- With senior support, be responsible for: data mining, scoping and analysis
- Keep your finger on the pulse of all relevant trends: including megatrends and the news and policy agenda relevant to our clients and their audience
- Effective management of Executives, including delegation, briefing and quality review of work
- Ad-hoc: Pitching in and supporting your pack with ad-hoc work as required.
The key qualities we’re looking for in our new recruits:
- A business enthusiast with experience in B2B marketing communications.
- A PR and marketing expert with an excellent knowledge of the global news agenda and strong media & influencer relations skills.
- An industry and sector expert – solid understanding of business audiences that our clients target, from SMEs to global corporates.
- An outstanding communicator – written and verbal.
- An exceptional consultant able to maintain and grow client relationships.
- A strategic thinker able to design and deliver complex campaigns.
- A creative genius that can craft a compelling story, generate and evidence big ideas.
- A top-notch project manager able to work to objectives, targets, deadlines and deliver results.
- An unflappable operator and problem solver who can juggle multiple responsibilities.
It’s the depth of the partnerships with clients in this position which is so important. We work on leading research and economic analysis to put substance behind our campaigns, so any examples of this type of experience would be great too. We’re looking for someone with the right blend of strategic thinking and hands-on delivery, who can drive business development and can work in a fast-moving consultancy environment. The right candidate will have great working relationships and clients and needs to be excellent with client and commercial management.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with length of service as well as an additional day off for your birthday.
- Individual training budget to be spent on your career growth and development.
- Flexible and hybrid working options.
- A social calendar your friends will be jealous of, including an annual business planning weekend trip to Europe!
- A bright and inspiring office based in the heart of Brighton, a stones throw from the beach.
- A CEO and Senior Leadership team dedicated to the business and their team.
- All the usual pension, health plans etc.
Man Bites Dog encourages applications from candidates from diverse and under-represented backgrounds. Our office is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
Similar searches: East Sussex, Account Handling, Brighton and Hove, Marketing / PR