Beauty Account Assistant - Maternity Cover
- The Green People Company Limited
- West Grinstead
- Internships / Apprenticeships
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
Purpose of the job
Green People is an award-winning organic skin care brand that has recently celebrated 25 years of business.
The Beauty Account Assistant will be a key part of the sales department.
Working closely with top online accounts such as Sephora UK, Just My Look and Naturisimo, you will be required to assist the Senior Sales Manager with promotions and new product launches, ensuring accounts are regularly updated.
You will be responsible for supporting existing e-tail accounts, increasing revenue and distribution to introduce Green People products to the retail market.
The ideal candidate will be sales driven with a passion for organic beauty, and will have prior customer relations experience.
This role includes working with multiple departments including eCommerce, design and sales.
- Be aware of sales targets and work to ensure they are met
- Be aware of product margins and e-tailer margins
- Assist Senior Sales Manager with multiple e-tailers (including Just My Look, Naturisimo and Sephora), assisting with booked promotional activities
- Completing & updating new line forms for all trade accounts and supporting documentation
- Completing promotion forms for trade activity
- Maintain standards of product merchandising online
- Ensure consistency of brand messaging on retail digital channels with copy and imagery usage
- Ensure all presentations and trade press releases are updated regularly
- Ensure sales reports and other documents are updated
- Complete all on-boarding processes in timely manner to ensure lead times and launch plans are met
- Complete New Line Forms, set up documents, submit supporting imagery and video
- Work towards building a strong relationship with accounts, by being involved with regular meetings
- Work with e-tailer social/marketing teams to ensure GP is being talked about / promoted on emails, social and other marketing activations like beauty boxes
- Update stocking product list with current SKUS, social following, and contact details
- Capture and collate social and email Green People mentions
- Pitch new product launches to Export buyers
- Communicate product and marketing updates
- Coordinate trade emails with ecommerce team
- Assist in the coordination of Point of Sale for summer window display
- Prepare presentations for meetings
- Attend bi monthly meetings with sales reps and taking minutes and actions
- Track car stock & produce bimonthly report
- Assist with the set up and organisation of shows
- Work at shows selling and promoting the company and products
- Answer telephones to give product advice and take orders when required to provide back up support to our customer care team
- Undertake any other duties as requested
The Beauty Account Assistant will work within the sales team to grow online retailer sales and proactively account manage each account.
The post-holder will work predominantly unsupervised on a day-to-day basis. They will be expected to prioritise and manage their workload to perform the various tasks as required by the sales team. Whilst the post holder will be reporting to the Senior Sales Manager, this is a role that supports various people across Green People, there will be a need to prioritise tasks.
This is a role that requires a high level of attention to detail and someone who works in a very organised manner. The post holder will be highly numerate and comfortable working with various online and offline systems.
The post holder will also need to have a pro-active, 'can-do' attitude.
- This is for a 1-year contract, 3 months probationary
- Holiday entitlement 20 days
- NOTE: Green People is at a semi-rural location, therefore the candidate will need to be able to drive as public transport is very limited
- Half day additional annual leave on both Christmas Eve and New Years’ Eve
- Free Parking
- 50% discount on Green People products
Similar searches: Sales, West Sussex, West Grinstead