Digital Marketing Projects Manager
- University of Chichester
- Chichester, West Sussex
- Salary range: £37,833 to £40,000 per annum
- Project Management, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
Department: Marketing, Recruitment, Admissions and Communications.
Salary range: £37,833 to £40,000 per annum, inclusive of a £2,526 out of hours allowance to respond to social media queries outside of normal working hours.
Fixed term for up to 12 months to cover a period of maternity leave.
We are looking for a Digital Projects Manager to lead the University’s digital marketing team which includes social media, digital advertising and video content, for a period of maternity leave.
Lead an award winning, vibrant and hard-working team of marketers who market to a core audience of 17-22 year olds across the full marketing mix.
The post holder will project manage the University’s digital marketing team ensuring all student recruitment outputs are delivered on time and within budget. They will line manage a dedicated team who cover videography, social media and digital advertising. Successful candidates will be deadline driven, detail-orientated and able to juggle multiple tasks and stakeholders simultaneously.
A key focus for the post holder will be to manage the digital team output across online platforms and communicate positive brand messages, overseeing campaign requirements, preparing budgets and producing reports. They will need excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to build relationships and practical experience in managing a fast-paced team.
You should be able to effectively lead a team of creative and technical experts, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 25 days of holiday plus Christmas closure period
- Defined benefit pension scheme in the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and development opportunities
- Discounted membership at selected local fitness centres and a free onsite gym
Informal enquiries are welcomed by:
- Kirsty Webber, Digital Marketing Manager via email at email@example.com
- Emily Tann, Head of Marketing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 25th January 2023 (midnight)
- Interview Date: TBC
We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion at every level because we believe a diverse workforce benefits us all.
For full details of the post and to apply please visit our website.