Games Project Manager
- West Pier Studio
- Brighton Office Based
- Project Management
- Contract Type
Working with one of the world's leading online gaming operators, West Pier Studio are currently looking for an experienced Games Project Manager to help develop and publish high-end online Slots & Casino content to millions of players around the world.
You must have at least 2-3 years’ experience managing a complete life cycle for software projects in a customer facing environment. Applicants must have excellent experience and knowledge of Agile software development, JIRA project tracking software, effective communication and organisational skills alongside a passion for the gaming or games industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company on global titles, so if you're sharp-minded and passionate about making great games, please get in touch.
What you will need:
- Experience in managing a complete life cycle of software projects in a customer facing environment. Partner liaison and client management will be a key part of the role
- Experience managing multiple projects in parallel within an Agile development environment.
- Project and bug tracking software experience i.e. JIRA.
- Experience directly managing a development team and the ability to identify and act on obstacles that might prevent a team’s ability to achieve sprint targets and business targets
- Experience in providing project status reports and managing client expectations
- Previously worked in a highly compliance-based industry i.e. Finance, Banking, Insurance or Gambling
- Experience within the gambling/gaming industry would be desirable but not essential
- Technical background or technical understanding would be desirable
- Passionate about games and delivering a fun and frustration free experience
- A dependable person, who delivers consistent quality
- A lateral thinker, who can solve problems using creative reasoning
- You will collaborate well within a team environment and develop relationships with the other teams and stakeholders in your area
- Proactively seek out areas of inefficiency within the scope of the role, taking action to make continuous improvements
- A curious person who learns and improves their professional skills
What we can offer you:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training with career development – a great opportunity to learn the latest technology that power our games
- A friendly, creative and focused studio atmosphere
- Regular in-house events and social outings, such as board games, poker nights, cheese board Friday’s, escape rooms and much more
- Weekly fruit delivery with healthy snacks and locally roasted coffee
- Free eye tests
Similar searches: Brighton and Hove, Project Management