Content Consultant/ Copywriter
- Man Bites Dog
- Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Man Bites Dog is a multi-award winning Communications and PR consultancy working with some of the world’s most exciting companies, including global leaders and challengers in the tech, professional services and financial services sectors. From sustainability to the future of work, our campaigns focus on some of today’s biggest issues and apply fresh thinking to fascinating subjects.
We do interesting and inspiring work to be proud of and have built a collegiate culture based on hard work and good fun. It’s one of the reasons we win so many awards, and why our team choose to stay and grow with us.
As a Content Consultant at Man Bites Dog, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing content marketing strategies for clients and activation ideas for campaigns.
- Helping to build Man Bites Dog’s content marketing offering and thinking of new, innovative types of content that we can sell to prospects and clients.
- Helping client teams to project manage, consult and advise where necessary, and support executives and consultants to craft exciting and punchy pitches.
- Attending client kick-off meetings, briefing calls and stakeholder interviews to gain deeper client understanding and gather material and insights to inform content.
- Working on a wide range of client content, including articles, features, blogs, press releases web copy and white papers (with senior and team support).
- Proofreading and peer-reviewing presentations and copy produced by the rest of the team.
- Helping to develop a wide range of Man Bites Dog content that is in keeping with the brand, including marketing campaign material, digital assets, website copy, social media posts etc.
- Helping to plan, curate and edit blogs for the MBD website.
- Supporting the Man Bites Dog awards programme and helping draft award entries to ensure all awards are being entered with top-notch materials.
- Helping to develop other team members’ copywriting and content skills.
- Personal and account administration – timesheets, expenses, databases etc.
The key qualities we’re looking for in our new recruits:
- A business enthusiast with digital marketing, content development and copywriting experience (ideally some B2B).
- A keen wordsmith with excellent proofreading and editing skills and creative flair.
- A trusted and responsive consultant able to solve problems (with senior support) and maintain and grow client relationships.
- A creative thinker who, with senior support and guidance, can craft a compelling story, and generate and evidence big ideas.
- Someone with an ambitious nature and eagerness to develop new skills and grow within our exciting company.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with length of service as well as an additional day off for your birthday.
- An individual training budget to be spent on your career growth and development.
- Flexible and hybrid working options.
- A social calendar your friends will be jealous of, including an annual business planning weekend trip to Europe!
- A bright and inspiring office based in the heart of Brighton, a stone’s throw from the beach.
- A CEO and Senior Leadership Team dedicated to the business and its people.
- All the usual pension, health plans etc.
Due to business growth, we have a number of open vacancies - if your experience doesn't quite align with this specification, please visit our website or LinkedIn 'Jobs' page for all vacancies or contact email@example.com
Man Bites Dog encourages applications from candidates from diverse and under-represented backgrounds. Our office is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
Check out our Instagram account – Life at Man Bites Dog – to keep up to date on our latest adventures – from the annual European Weekender to Friday night cocktails, we’re always finding ways to make mischief.
Similar searches: Brighton and Hove, Marketing / PR