Design Co-ordinator (12 Month Fixed Term)
- Paladone Products Ltd
- £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Design Co-ordinator FTC2023
- Design / Creative
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
Would you like to join a fast growing (150+ staff), extremely successful and award-winning gift & lifestyle brand, led by the latest trends and ideas in an expansive global market in our lovely, seaside office?
We want you to join a talented team and become a part of our journey. Want to know how? Just read on!
Who are we?
Paladone is a wholesale giftware company with offices globally. Our mission is to create the best gift products and deliver them to our customers with an unrivalled customer focussed service. Along with our own branded products, we offer a range of licensed giftware. We work with many exciting mainstream brands such as Disney, Harry Potter, Marvel, and DC Comics,
We’re looking for an experienced Design Co-Ordinator who can help us take our design projects to the next level.
Your role as Design Co-Ordinator role is key in ensuring artwork files are sent out to third-party suppliers correctly. You will ensure files are thoroughly checked and set up correctly, have final sign off for any pre-production samples that arrive and problem-solve any issues that may arise. This is a vital role on behalf of the design team, and we are looking for someone with passion and drive to join us!
What you will be doing:
- Checking files
- Factory liaison
- Submitting print files
- Approving artwork
- Checking copy and warnings
- Process management
- Design support
- Pre-production sample packaging sign off
- Artwork template management
- Customer packaging templates and guides
- File structure & management
- Symbol library management & OPRL guides/checks
- PP & barcode management
- Translations management
- Repack artwork management
- People management
- Recruitment support
What we need you to bring to the team:
- 3-5 years’ experience is a similar role
- Creatively minded with an excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Knowledge of Adobe suite; Photoshop, Illustrator
- Self-motivated with a hands-on approach
- Comfortable working towards tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask on many projects at a time
- Any experience with InDesign would be advantageous but not essential.
What we will offer in return:
- Comprehensive on-boarding and training plan
- 22 days holiday per annum
- Flexible working hours
- WPA NHS Top Up plan (cashback on medical treatment/services)
- Social events: Christmas parties / sports days, departmental celebrations
- 35% staff discount
- Annual sample sale
- Free 4-week bus ticket for Brighton & Hove routes
- Wide range of vouchers and discounts for various retailers
- Employee Assistance programme
- Free weekly fruit deliveries
- A creative & friendly working environment!
If you are ready to join the Paladone team then click apply and submit your CV and Covering letter. We aim to respond to all applicants within 5 working days.
Before you go…
If you are looking for career development then this role is a great place to start to learn our processes, services, and clients. We love to upskill and promote our staff, training and development starts on day one and continues throughout your journey at Paladone.
What’s it like to work at Paladone?
The office atmosphere is fast paced but fun - we are all grown-ups here & do what’s needed to deliver the exceptional.
89% of our staff would recommend us an employer (according to Glassdoor) and our Glassdoor rating is 4.0 (the UK average is 3.9/5.0)
Similar searches: Design / Creative, Shoreham-by-Sea