Chief Operating Officer
- A Squared
- £60k-£70k DOE
- Business Development, Office / Administration
- Contract Type
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to use your skills and experience to make a positive impact on the world? If so ... look no further!
ASquared is looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to lead our purpose-driven digital products company to even greater heights.
At ASquared, we believe that technology can be used to enhance the well-being of people, biodiversity, and the environment. Our mission is to conceive, research, design, and build innovative digital products that make a positive impact on the planet and all living beings while providing exceptional user experiences.
As the COO, you will be responsible for overseeing the ongoing operations and business development of the company. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about fitness and has a desire to work with elite athletes. ASquared has a strong track record working with top athletes, including Jessica Ennis and Tom Pidcock.
The main goal of the COO is to ensure that the business is running smoothly and experiencing long-term growth. Your primary responsibility will be to establish efficient processes and safeguard the agency. Your secondary focus will be on operationalising new projects, such as our Impact Accelerator and Athlete Incubator, and finally, functionalise innovation across ASquared.
You will be a member of the Leadership Team (LT) and will have excellent leadership skills, business acumen and ability to effectively manage, lead, supervise and inspire a multidisciplinary team. You excel at strategic thinking, are open to new perspectives and better ways to do things.
💁 What’s in it for you?
- £60k to £70k DOE
- Negotiable profit share
- Commission on leads you may bring to ASquared
- A values-led working environment that encourages putting people first, honesty, curiosity and leadership
- We are a Dog Friendly Office, so if you come into the office, please bring your pooch for a visit
- We do really care about our team’s well-being so we give everyone a wellness allowance every month to spend on things that will improve their wellness like fitness classes, meditation apps, and more
- Holiday allowance that increases over time
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Digital Nomad (work anywhere in the world for up to two months in a year - subject to restrictions in other countries)
- Enhanced Digital Nomad after 3 years (we pay up to £2k towards travel/accommodation)
- Flexible hybrid working
- NEST Pension
- Employee Referral scheme (refer someone to work with us, and you'll be eligible for a £1k referral bonus - subject to conditions)
- Professional Development
- Monthly Social Events: company lunches, social nights/day events, escape rooms, bowling, etc.
- PLATF9RM Membership perks
🫂 Inclusion & Belonging
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. We aim to inspire and support our talents and clients through open, honest discussions, clear actions.
To all recruitment agencies: ASquared does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by Head of People & Culture. Please do not forward CVs to our hiring managers, employees or any other company location. Any engagement with employees or provision of CVs to employees within ASquared where you have not engaged with the Head of People & Culture specifically on our roles will be considered speculative and ASquared will not be responsible for any fees related to CVs received in this unsolicited manner.
Similar searches: East Sussex, Business Development, Brighton and Hove, Office / Administration