Customer Support Consultant (SAAS Company)
- £24,000 basic + bonus + share options
- Customer Service, eLearning
- Contract Type
Languagenut supports Primary and Secondary schools with digital language learning solutions.
We're currently used by over 900,000 students and 3,000 schools in 82 countries.
Working from our brand-new office in the South Lanes, Brighton you will work across our business supporting Sales, Customer Success, Development and Marketing teams, so you'll get the experience of a how a SAAS business works from product concept, design, development and launch.
We’re seeking 2 proactive individuals with strong organisation and communication skills to start to build a newly created client services team!
You will have on-the-job training and gain experience across all areas of our "Customer Team", including: Sales, Onboarding, Customer Success, Renewals, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Support, Research, Analysis, At-Risk and Product Development.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including: a company wellbeing budget for the year dedicated to Languagenut employees, Cycle to Work Scheme, Summer and Christmas Party + monthly company events. Our open plan offices encourage a social environment with cross-team support.
What your day to day will look like
- Following up with warm leads via email and phone
- Support the customer success team with school onboarding, engagement and renewals
- Working with the sales team to identify purchasing trends in the market to re-position Languagenut products
- Analysing user data to identify schools potentially at risk of churning
- Creating marketing lists based on school groups, multi-academy trusts, regions and products
- Uploading class-lists and teacher lists on behalf of schools
- Booking demos and teacher training sessions for the CS and Sales members
- Supporting teachers getting started on a free trial of Languagenut
- Answering product related questions or queries
- Producing data for the monthly team meetings
- Helping home-users set-up their accounts
Experience we’re looking for:
- Experience in a customer facing role in either sales, support or customer service within a software or services company
- Worked to individual targets and KPIs
- Experience working with Excel, Word and a CRM system
- Experience demoing a software or service through a screen share
- Speak a second language
- Experience in the education sector
- Maths degree or experience in data analysis
Our interview process:
- Interview with the Sales and Customer Success team
- You will be given a task to complete in your own time to be submitted the next day
- Interview with the Chief Revenue Officer or Chief Financial Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £24,000.00 per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brighton: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales/customer service: 1 year (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Similar searches: Brighton and Hove, Customer Service, eLearning